T0ggle's Tank Ezreal Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoomManufact

03-16-2010

u know I'm glad toggle wrote guides. Even if they were partially flawed he still got out possible strategies and ideas, and gave the opportunity to make his threads a hub for practical, productive discussion.
You ******* trolls ruined any possible realization of that.

Petrìfied

03-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomManufact View Post
u know I'm glad toggle wrote guides. Even if they were partially flawed he still got out possible strategies and ideas, and gave the opportunity to make his threads a hub for practical, productive discussion.
This.

Eviant

03-16-2010

Quote:
People can correct me if I'm wrong, but in all honesty, it was his attitude towards everyone that bothered the community. He had some interesting ideas, but they were always brought forth in a very self-rightous way. He believed he was god, and that no one had a right to say something against him.

That being said, I think it's time everyone dropped this. It was forgotten, and it should remain that way.

AIM7Sparrow

03-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Troll View Post
This whole T0ggle thing got old a while ago. Stop making posts about it, please.
seriously.

people don't know when to let go of something. all everyone thinks about is how to make the next +50 thread. fail OP.

I x y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Troll View Post
This whole T0ggle thing got old a while ago. Stop making posts about it, please.
Agree ^

Dr Troll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORDMERLIN69 View Post
dr. troll = toggle sockpuppet

Naw, just a little tired of posters thinking it's super awesome cool to draw out a joke way beyond the point of being funny.

I mean if you're going to troll someone, at least be clever. Posting this trash is about as funny as the spammers on the riot vent. OP gives the rest of us a bad name.

Tarion

03-16-2010

Quote:
No. He shut down any opportunity for discussion that in any way differed from his builds. When offered mathematical evidence as to his errors, he refused to back down. When offered proof of his mistakes regarding game mechanics, he got angry.

It was good that someone was trying, but anyone other than him, thanks.

EchoRex

03-16-2010

Eh, the vast majority of his stuff was ****, but the vast majority of all guides are. The only difference was, he attention *****d by flaming and spamming which got a ridiculous amount of hate for it, then got ban slapped like he deserved.

Here's the real question, why is the OP attention whoring with his pitiful t0ggle plug thread?

Roulder

Recruiter

03-16-2010

T0ggle trolling got old ages ago. lrn2getwiththetimes