Ezreal - Crits, speed, or ap?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Dan

03-16-2010

How will you guys build him

I just tried a game with catalyst and mejais and RoA. didn't work out to well but we won.

Next im trying to go all crits and att damage

xahhfink6

03-16-2010

damage is good but crits are not the way to go, because his Q cannot crit, but scales with damage and applies onhit effects. Blackcleaver is great on him, as is phage and sheen (and therefor trinity force). Beyond those two, I'd suggest brutalizer, and something for early game that gives mana (catalyst -> banshee's or chalice)

wildfire393

03-16-2010

Ezreal's Q applies on-hit effects and also scales directly with damage. Additionally, due to his passive, he gets a lot of attackspeed already. This makes pure damage a solid choice on him. Additionally, Armor Penetration affects both Autoattacking and his Q damage.

Good items for DPS build:
BF Sword
Brutalizer
Last Whisper
BF Sword Tier 3 items (infinity edge, black cleaver, bloodthirster)
Sheen/Trinity

If you're going AP, definitely pick up Lichbane, as it applies to your Q as well, effectively giving you another 1:1 nuke on a short cooldown.

EroticBadass

03-16-2010

I think I am going AP and lich blade. Exploiting lich blade to the fullest while at the same time giving him a strong nuke with his Ult.

Shurko

03-16-2010

Building him damage didnt feel right to me. Ive tried AP with lich bane guins rageblade. He seems kinda under powered as the game goes on. Really fun to play though.