Is AP Corki still viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GG Crono

05-17-2011

I got Corki for free way back when but never really picked him up. But I'm considering it. Thing is, though, I don't have any DPS runes, just tank and caster pages.

Is AP Corki worth using these days? If so, any recommendations for a build?

Kuzulos

05-17-2011

I really thing corki is pretty useless atm.....thats why he is in no game xD But if u really want t try ap cork rush a lich bane i dont thing there is something better :/
Im not rly a big hlp i know xD

IDrunkenOne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2011

corki useless??? LOL

Kuzulos

05-17-2011

never seen a good one...thats all :/

Doct0r Phil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2011

corki is hard to master to play IMO. Whenever you have a "squishy" that has abilities that force you to go into the fight (I.e. His "e") and then knowing when to "jump" in or out of the fight.... It simply takes practice to find the perfect timing.

Lots of bad corkis don't know when to initiate and when to not fight. I mean, you have your ultimate for a reason haha.

Anyways, in regards to the topic at hand..... Ap corki isn't as viable as ad corki merely because his gattling gun is so amazing in a team fight for reducing the opponents armor. That's my opinion of course and people are free to disagree.

Slazz

05-17-2011

I love playing my UFO corki. Build him ad. I mainly use his gat gun and ult when going after a chamP.

Magnus BigBang

05-17-2011

I used to play AP corki, but it died when they added the AD ratio to his ult

its still surprisingly fun but i only do AP corki when I premade with my friends cuz they wont ***** and moan about it and actually know how to build a team comp around it

Goin AD overall is usually best
the thign to keep in mind when you play AP corki isnt how big his burst is, its how spammy his skills are

PMxLightsOut

05-17-2011

Ap corki is viable in the sense that it works, but why go ap corki when you can go ad corki and be 4 times better?