How to deal with Singed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Larson McMurphy

05-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Pounce View Post
I main singed in ranked, and I think pure tanksinged works better. A singed who builds AP is one who dies faster in teamfights. You have to rush banshees or you get screwed in early teamfights.
Pure tank singed gets ignored because he doesn't do enough damage. He should be mostly tank, but he needs a little ap.

Also, I like rylai's, but a 2nd RoA will give you about 300 more health after it charges up (by virtue of singed's passive).

2 ap items (namely 2 RoA's, or RoA and rylai's) allows you to clear a minion wave in one pass with your poison. This really saves time when your running around the map keeping all the lanes pushed and trying also to show up for team fights.

til Days of Blue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2011

A singed should get the first RoA then boot ASAP.

A merc tread can be added on so singed can run away fights like a god and rarely shut down by CC.

Rylai is better than RoA if you already have one, due to the passive slow (You will see the use of it when you actually don't die and keep the whole enemy team slowed.)

and YES, Singed is a tank, if you actually die from running into the battle, congratz, you just did your job and now the enemy team has no nuke for your teamates! (Although that will rarely happen)

xxsinged420xx69

05-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larson McMurphy View Post
Pure tank singed gets ignored because he doesn't do enough damage. He should be mostly tank, but he needs a little ap.

Also, I like rylai's, but a 2nd RoA will give you about 300 more health after it charges up (by virtue of singed's passive).

2 ap items (namely 2 RoA's, or RoA and rylai's) allows you to clear a minion wave in one pass with your poison. This really saves time when your running around the map keeping all the lanes pushed and trying also to show up for team fights.
I got to 1400 elo with puretank singed :P

I used to go RoA build, but I died too much midgame.

Larson McMurphy

05-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Pounce View Post
I got to 1400 elo with puretank singed :P

I used to go RoA build, but I died too much midgame.
There are 2 guides on solomid written by 2000+ elo players that both recommend RoA. Just saying.