ezreal idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Banana Thief

03-16-2010

Has anyone thought about stacking CDR on him in a chance to spam spells? Also thoughts on tear being a first time.

I have been hearing about mana issues with him. Tear is a great way to increase mana with any champ who really spams spells. On top of that, later it can add to your AP with the staff. Personally archangels staff is one of my favorite items because it allows a large number of champs get more mana then they could ever use. It also works well with my favorite CDR item, that shield with +500 mana and 36 armor.

any thoughts?

Vydelar

03-16-2010

Cooldown reduction on Ezrael past what you get with glyphs-runes is overkill from what i've seen. He gets enough CDR just from spamming Q at the speed of light.

Ponies Gonna Pwn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

03-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydelar View Post
Cooldown reduction on Ezrael past what you get with glyphs-runes is overkill from what i've seen. He gets enough CDR just from spamming Q at the speed of light.
Actually, his CDR increases the effectiveness of Mystic Shot's -1 second cooldowns effect. Would you rather take a second off of a 4 second cooldown or a 2.4 second cooldown?

Khranz

03-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aratrok the Merciless View Post
Actually, his CDR increases the effectiveness of Mystic Shot's -1 second cooldowns effect. Would you rather take a second off of a 4 second cooldown or a 2.4 second cooldown?
What tard -1'd this post?

Vydelar

03-16-2010

Aratrok, Kranz, you both failed to consider everything, not just looking at the cdr alone. Ez has one of the largest mana deficiencies in the game, requiring at least a 25-30 mp/5, if not more to not burn out in mid-combat. The games i've ran i've used Aspd/ad ez with bloodrazors and grabbing golem if noone else has usually happens at around level 8-10, when the rune cd's are .5% each and you'd have an 12.5% cdr. At 18 with golem you'd be at that 40% without buying anything, and if you couldn't get golem, out of the cdr items, most of them give sub-par stats in the slot for the massive cooldowns.

To the OP on his mana issues, I would think that archangels would work, but i never got it myself, (currently, i've been more focused on abusing ad/aspd items) but the amount of mana he can burn through is extremely high. I've been using innervating locket currently [reguardless of how pitiful it is] for mana and survivability purposes, because in combat, there is little to no reason that he wouldn't proc it on 3 seconds every 3 seconds. It might be easier to run clarity runes with him though to pick up shortfalls.

Edit - I meant cdr sir, but when you consider it, his Q is his global cooldown [hit q to continue]

Truck

03-16-2010

If by "GCD" you mean Global Cooldown, then you probably haven't noticed it doesn't exist in LoL.