Tryndamere's Ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naukan

08-28-2009

Can it be strong? Yes. However, let me tell you what happens about 75% of the time, you start wailing one someone, thinking, "Oh man, I'm gonna trick this guy good! I'm going to let him think he's going to win, then I'll ult and kill him!" In reality, he, or someone else stuns you, you don't get to trigger your ult, you look like an idiot. This happens a lot when trying to fight jax, as well as numerous other champions.

Now, you may say to yourself, "Well, that's how its supposed to be, you stun trynd so he can't ult." However, the idea behind the ult is that trynd gets massive crit dmg bonus the lower his health is. Why would I want to pop my ult when i'm at 50% life because i'm scared I'll be stunned? I propose that Trynd's ult auto trigger at 1hp. This should be done at the very least in my opinion. Another good thing would to have him be immune to snares/stun during his ult, but that is sort of a sidebar. Often, even if you get your ult off, you aren't going to get away and the bloodlust charges given from ult are really sort of meh as far as healing yourself back up goes. Anyway, my two cents.

eMuse

08-28-2009

actually seems like a decent idea

could be triggered like abbadons (in dota) ult; when his HP drops below a certain point, it triggers the ult automatically but you can still activate it early

Naukan

08-28-2009

Yup, pretty much what I was thinking. It really needs something else too though, to help him actually live after his ult. For instance, Abbadon got healed whenever he was hit during his ult.

iUltra Lukasz xX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2009

Bad idea imo, command is way to go, you pop that **** when you know you're in deep ****, 4 heroes come out of tall grass? Pop your ult and pray to god..you're not suppose to be unstoppable.. :P

Phantommmmenace

08-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiur View Post
Bad idea imo, command is way to go, you pop that **** when you know you're in deep ****, 4 heroes come out of tall grass? Pop your ult and pray to god..you're not suppose to be unstoppable.. :P
Command is usually the way to go, and that's coming from a control freak, but the situation and circumstances almost always dictate the outcome of trynd's ultimate making it too damn easy for enemies to manipulate it.

Naukan

08-28-2009

Yeah but you just reiterated the problem. You WANT to pop it when you're in deep ****, but most times you can't. You should be able to pop it through stun, or it should activate itself at 1hp.

iUltra Lukasz xX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2009

Solution: Change his ult to Juggernaut.

Juggernaut: Turns Tyrn into a real beast. You become Juggernaut from the Marvel universe, at which point you begin to charge through anyone, and everything. Juggernaut ends when you finally hit the nexus and win the game.

caution

08-29-2009

Finally someone comes up with a proper solution, juggernaut next patch please.

James Pringles

08-29-2009

I concur with the Juggernaut on next patch suggestion.

MaxTea

Adjudicator

08-29-2009

o man hows juggernaunt gonna work