Leviathan and Gragas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hacking

03-16-2010

Would these two stack? 26 + 15 = 41% damage reduction

SheriffLobo

03-16-2010

you can get kills as gragas?

:|

KaiTo1520

03-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheriffLobo View Post
you can get kills as gragas?

:|
What's your level??? and runes? and masteries?
It's Easy to get kills as Gragas If You Can Use Him...Stack AP...Q = Spam(Utilization is OP)... W = Spam(+ Damage, + Any[magic/physical] Damage Resist for 30SECS)... E = Escape/Chase Skill... R = Not Much Damage BUT **** Useful On Team Clashes And Chases...

See If Gragas Can Kill...

OH! and yes it stacks with leviathan... but no use getting that... he's sucks as a tank... Gragas is a killer/initiator...

DA

03-16-2010

I have never heard Grag called a 'killer' before... thats lolz

Levi may be useful to him now though as assists give you 2 stacks on Levi now. Grag is definitely an assist *****.

Yes, you can get a kill with Grag, but its very very very easy in comparison to get an assist with him (true with any toon, but his skills can be low boom, but spammable).

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2010

last game i went:

sword + hp pot

sword --> sword of the occult
and boots

boots --> merc treads

ruby crystal --> Levi

Aegis

Brutalizer

frozen heart.

11/4/17 max stacks carried my team from defending a baron push, and having 0 towers pushed to our base towers, to ultimately win the game with max stacks.

gogogogo GRAGAS!

KingofKingz

03-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicosharp View Post
last game i went:

sword + hp pot

sword --> sword of the occult
and boots

boots --> merc treads

ruby crystal --> Levi

Aegis

Brutalizer

frozen heart.

11/4/17 max stacks carried my team from defending a baron push, and having 0 towers pushed to our base towers, to ultimately win the game with max stacks.

gogogogo GRAGAS!

wow! nerf gragas now riot!

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2010

no pun intended, but he is growing on me. I think he is pretty solid, but I would still like to see his drunken rage damage mitigation be a passive, with the active being mana regen... Would also be nice for +50 on range of ult, and some kinda side proc on barrel roll. He definitely is not OP, and needs a little work, but can be played amazingly well if you got the right team comp, and know what you're doing.