1 is "USUQ" 5 is "URTEHBESTEST"

1 1 11.11%
2 2 22.22%
3 4 44.44%
4 0 0%
5 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

[Theory] Rate My Ezrael Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xahhfink6

03-16-2010

I really like the second build, although I might still suggest dropping the ginsoo's, or at least getting it after finishing the blackcleaver.

I'll give a 5/5

anata ga mori

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheriffLobo View Post
anything less than a x15 stack makes it a loss imo
Agree with many of your points but . . . what? Where'd you get that number? Occult now pays off at 6-7 stacks (its cost is between 5 and 6 stacks if you were to buy straight damage items.)

taconight

03-16-2010

played a few games with him, maybe im missing something or doing something wrong but here goes.

i tried an AD damage build based around his q. here is the problem, in most early mid game fights there are alot of minions. his skill shot is unlike anivias in that it hits minions as well, but it stops there.

it does not do a huge amount of damage maybe 400ish very late game. again if you are focusing firing which you should be doing it's near impossible in a team fight. it hits whatever it hits first. q is very unreliable it seems to me, again i may be missing something.

second, early game he consumes mana worse than any other champ i've seen, need some sort of regen item for sure, tears etc.

third, if you go AD you will just die alot, reason being he is squishier than ryze. You need alot of defensive items.

im really confused i've tried a few builds with this guy but his e is like an unreliable riftwalk. his q is like anivia's q but less damage and less utility.

his w is a skill shot as well and the heal is nice but you every try to use a heal skillshot? jesus teammates dont stop moving.

his R is cool i like the ability scales with ap though as well.

he feels more incomoplete than mordekaiser atm for me. I had a much easier time adjusting to mordekaiser. SO far, i've had nothing but issues developing ez into anything real useful other than heal spam. He's not a front line attacker but has a teleport+damage ability. Anyone with some knowledge from the ptr that can help out it would be awesome.

wildfire393

03-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xahhfink6 View Post
I really like the second build, although I might still suggest dropping the ginsoo's, or at least getting it after finishing the blackcleaver.

I'll give a 5/5
Not sure why anyone thinks Blackcleaver is good on him. Personally, I'd rather take Bloodthirster and get 25 more attackdamage plus lifesteal. Remember that Cleaver's debuff only helps further attacks.

The theorycraft build I'd suggest for him would be:

Chalice
Boots
Sheen
BF Sword
Phage
Zeal -> Trinity
Bloodthirster
Last Whisper
Bloodthirster

Ending items:
Chalice
Boots of Choice
Trinity
Last Whisper
Bloodthirster x2

Don't worry about CDR on items, you can get 25% from Golem which puts you to cap.

Vydelar

03-16-2010

It seems an oddity to suggest this, but the Innervating locket from playing some practice matches seems to work absurdly well on Ezzy. Considering how fast he can spam Q in mid game, the continuous life gain helps deal with ganks and mana issues. Two lessons i've learned, practice matching with him.

1. CDR is of limited use for ezzy. Yes, you heard me. My runes/glyphs get it up to 12% at 18, but usually by level 10 with golem i am spamming my abilities without any issues of when something will come up, especially due to Q's secondary ability. And that sound of crying off in the distance, it's not Amumu, that's Ryze wanting his passive back.

2. Get on attack-use effect items. His turbo attack speed makes items like Bloodrazors and the locket absurdly good. Guinsoo's is garbage because you really don't need to worry about your ap, mainly aspd and ad.

Equastro

03-16-2010

Go build him with AP ...

AD only benefits his Q, and his Q is hard to hit even with all the minions ...
If you just build him as AP, then all spells except Q benefit from that.
Ofcourse, keep spamming Q for cooldown reductions.

Chalice
Mejai's
Rod of Ages
Lich Bane
Guinsoo's
+3 Boots

When you have all items, you can replace chalice with Zhonya's... Golem buff mana regen ftw anyway!

Make sure you have the golem buff at all times (25% CDR and sweet, sweet mana regen), 9% CDR from masteries, and then the remaining 6% from runes.

Works a charm, especially with E and flash. Port all around them and repeat ^^
When they run too fast, R to finish them off, I love him

Basilisk9466

03-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equastro View Post
Go build him with AP ...

AD only benefits his Q, and his Q is hard to hit even with all the minions ...
If you just build him as AP, then all spells except Q benefit from that.
Ofcourse, keep spamming Q for cooldown reductions.

Chalice
Mejai's
Rod of Ages
Lich Bane
Guinsoo's
+3 Boots

When you have all items, you can replace chalice with Zhonya's... Golem buff mana regen ftw anyway!

Make sure you have the golem buff at all times (25% CDR and sweet, sweet mana regen), 9% CDR from masteries, and then the remaining 6% from runes.

Works a charm, especially with E and flash. Port all around them and repeat ^^
When they run too fast, R to finish them off, I love him
What he said.

I was tempted by a hybrid build when I looked at his abilities at first as well, but with those AP ratios, it'd be criminal. 0.75, 0.6 and 1.0? Q-spam physical damage that procs? AP to hell and back and use Lichbane. Probably go Tear-Mejai-Boots-Rod-Lichbane, or something similar. If his mana issues are that bad, maybe go clarity?

gun fu panda

03-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilisk9466 View Post
What he said.

I was tempted by a hybrid build when I looked at his abilities at first as well, but with those AP ratios, it'd be criminal. 0.75, 0.6 and 1.0? Q-spam physical damage that procs? AP to hell and back and use Lichbane. Probably go Tear-Mejai-Boots-Rod-Lichbane, or something similar. If his mana issues are that bad, maybe go clarity?

I think he's MADE for AA staff if you're going AP. He's a spammer. I'd go AA/Lichbane/Mejai's/Zhonya's/RoA or BV/Boots. It may be worth a try. Going to experiment when I get off work.

Basilisk9466

03-16-2010

Oh, certainly, build the Tear into AA Was just talking about initial build order.

Mrtakeiteasy

03-16-2010

From what I've tried Ezreal is VERY good if used in an ap style.

want to use your first skill? get lichbane, proc it, damage them for a good amount.

Soulstealer isn't worth it, Ezreal is not a super killer despite how awesome his spam is, i have not really been able to rack up kills and the such.

Rod of Ages? why not, i would say no though. He charges in, but i'd say he's more of a spell spammer, go in, and kill. if he doesn't kill, its probably not worth going in for if they don't run away for you to use your ult and finish them off or something

Lichbane works wonders with his spammable abilities

Zhonya's ring is good for all AP builds

AA staff supports his lack of mana, but i don't believe he really needs it later on. But he does spell spam so you will get something good out of it.

Deathfire Grasp - if your good at spell spamming, this is good as well. go in, use this first, then spam all your other spells.

overall, ezreal is a SUPPORT DPS from what I see. His second skill is an AOE HEAL!!! its ****ing ridiculously good. it also damages enemy heroes, reduces AS and increases AS for allies, and the ap ratio is rapage. AP Ezreal is like a nuke/AOE heal, he's pretty great I would say.