Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hextech revolvers on morgana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UltraG

05-16-2011

Would this be viable? I know she already has passive spellvamp, but more never hurts

Radwimp

05-16-2011

Unless you want to troll a little, it's not a good idea. Revolvers are for heroes that are AP and AD hybrids, such as Jax or Akali. Morgana is AP support.

JohnCataldo

05-16-2011

It's not that bad, but her passive is decent enough for laning, and you usually don't need a giant amount of healing for team fights later. Getting a single Will of the Ancients isn't going to hurt, but more because it's a good AP support item than anything.

Stacking Hextechs would be silly, she just doesn't need it and needs other things more.

She also doesn't have a ton of sustained damage; it's not like life-steal Yi who can go head-2-head with someone and just keep healing by hitting. Combo stun+pool, fine, but after that, what? You aren't getting hit while they are rooted anyway. The spell vamp just doesn't matter that much most of the time.

JohnnyThrash

05-16-2011

I think Mango is thinking of gunblade, not revolver. I would get a will of the ancients but not more than one, you will already be close to 50% vamp with just one and at that point I would worry more about damage.

Prometheius

05-17-2011

WotA.

Get 2 Champs with it. Hello 50% spell vamp for the holders.

OnlyBotLane

05-17-2011

Quote:
Prometheius:
WotA.

Get 2 Champs with it. Hello 50% spell vamp for the holders.

I'm pretty sure all the spellvamp is in the unique aura and not in the item itself..

IsThisOfensive

05-17-2011

Some auras stack two times. Starks does.

Dakkas

05-17-2011

Team auras stack twice for the two people with the item. So 2 people with WotA will get part of the +AP and spellvamp

Quote:
GalacticMango:
Unless you want to troll a little, it's not a good idea. Revolvers are for heroes that are AP and AD hybrids, such as Jax or Akali. Morgana is AP support.

The Gunblade is a hybrid item, the Revolver is not.

OnlyBotLane

05-17-2011

Okay thanks for tip. I don't use aura items often because I usually melee DPS.

Radwimp

05-17-2011

Quote:
JohnnyThrash:
I think Mango is thinking of gunblade, not revolver. I would get a will of the ancients but not more than one, you will already be close to 50% vamp with just one and at that point I would worry more about damage.

Oh, thanks for correcting me. I meant the Hextech Gunblade. I do actually recommend getting the Revolver and later upgrading to Will of the Ancients though.