Tiger Udyr build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CakeMonkey

05-16-2011

I recently have started playing udyr. Can someone tell me a build for tiger udyr

madam strippe

05-16-2011

cloth armor 5 health pots turn into madreds- and then wriggles, build tanky early does more for you and udyr does a ton of damage without a ton of damage items, i usually have a banshees raduins, or sunfire cape, and a triforce, but i usually get the sheen early and just leave it until i have the other items. I know tiger seems like you should build damage but udyr has to take a ton just to get into range in order to attack and is easily kited so unless you go tanky your going to die before you even hit them

CakeMonkey

05-16-2011

thanks that helped me

1ronLung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-16-2011

http://tinylc.com/sR

that guide has all the info you'll ever need for udyr. including tiger and phoenix jungling.

JohnCataldo

05-16-2011

If you have the right runes and masteries, you can solo blue with Longsword + Health pot and Tiger (or Turtle, taking Tiger second). Easier with a leash, of course. Gets you a Razor after one trip through your half of the jungle (less money spent on health pots).

Try it in a practice game before going live with it...

Waschbar

05-17-2011

Don't get Triforce >.> Its horribly inefficient

Prometheius

05-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickwright View Post
Don't get Triforce >.> Its horribly inefficient
Lolwut?

It gives 5.7k worth of stats in 4k items, with only 1 absolutely worthless stat in the form of Crit chance.

DoransTroll

05-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheius View Post
Lolwut?

It gives 5.7k worth of stats in 4k items, with only 1 absolutely worthless stat in the form of Crit chance.
Especially on someone like Udyr who spams skills a lot too.