What's the best champion for this specific task?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArgothBlackblade

05-17-2011

dont go jarvan ive seen some really really bad ones, go Morde, and go vamp morde
Gunblades x 4
, rylais, Sorceshoes

Bumbah

05-17-2011

I agree with singed. Max Movement speed, grab teleport and run/port form side lane to side lane pushing. While your idiotic teammates are getting beatdown your pushing turrets. When the enemy decideds they better try to stop you, your teammates are more than likely gonna come to your side, because they obviously can't resist a good fight. You'll ace them and then push to victory

Eledhan

05-17-2011

Cho'Gath would like to have a word with the other suggested Champions....

Built with a good mix of AP and tank items, you'll be difficult to burst down while you are completely destroying your targets...

JeryC

05-17-2011

anyone will do in low level games. and make sure yr opponents are beginner bots too.
dude, what u want doesn't exist in LOL.

but it does in HON. i was 2 shot (or maybe 3) at early game. ^^. short of declaring HON's a total piece of ****, it was certainly a eyeball-rolling experience.

Radwimp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouretoratto View Post
I want a champion that can tank and murder consistently, based on the build. However, if my team's garbage, I want to be able to ditch them and still play. My fun shouldn't be ruined by morons, but I want to be able to help people who aren't that way. Suggestions?
Well first of all, you are playing the game wrong if you decide to ditch them and do whatever you want. You will lose.

Second, Irelia.

Declivever

05-17-2011

Morde. I've seen a morde go 25/2/14 before.

I dunno the build for sure but

Quote:
dont go jarvan ive seen some really really bad ones, go Morde, and go vamp morde
Gunblades x 4
, rylais, Sorceshoes

Sounds right

Galvynn

05-17-2011

Blitzcrank has an incredible ability at mixing DPS/tank. You can put on substantial tank gear with a damage item or two (I personally apply Manamune and Black Cleaver) combine with his W and E and Blitz smashes people in melee.

BoarsNoMoar

05-17-2011

Nasus would be another great bet.

Built-in lifesteal. His Siphoning Strike just gets better and better as you farm, doing some great burst damage late game. Wither is one of the best single-target CC's in the game, and is great for isolating the enemy carry. Spirit fire is good for teamfights and farming minion waves.

His ult is just great, it pretty much single-handedly makes you a tank for a little bit, much the same way Renekton's works, although to me, he's more on the tanky side than renek inherently. Don't see enough of this guy.