Should i buy Vayne this week?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Singlorious

05-17-2011

personally Ive had mixed results with Vayne going on 3rd day playing as her. I usually roll Vlad and do pretty good. But with Vayne, she is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyy too easy to kill. And no, im not exaggerating. The last match I fought I found myself getting 2 shotted by lux like 3 times or more. It was very, very frustrating. I was constantly focused, and gone before I could do anything really. Not even the stealth tumble saved me.

She is not OP, she has gawd awful survivability.

jaketronic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlorious View Post
personally Ive had mixed results with Vayne going on 3rd day playing as her. I usually roll Vlad and do pretty good. But with Vayne, she is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyy too easy to kill. And no, im not exaggerating. The last match I fought I found myself getting 2 shotted by lux like 3 times or more. It was very, very frustrating. I was constantly focused, and gone before I could do anything really. Not even the stealth tumble saved me.

She is not OP, she has gawd awful survivability.
you're doing it wrong if you died to lux.

Powerstoned

05-17-2011

if you can only play weekends, your IP is too valuable for many champs