Should i buy Vayne this week?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xMingDragon

05-16-2011

i have 6.3k and i want to buy her, but when do you think she is going to be in the rotation? i want to buy her tell me some guides or item builds and is she going to get nerfed?

mojib

05-16-2011

she will be in rotation next week. new champs are always in rotation 2 weeks after they are released. it's hard to say if they will change any of her stats tho--some people think she is op, some think she is balanced.

xMingDragon

05-16-2011

should i buy her this weekend i can only play on the weekends because i have too much homw work

Zeikei

05-16-2011

No, don't buy her this weekend. If you can only play on weekends, your better off messing with free week champs until she is in the rotation.

EDIT: She probably won't be nerfed right away, for 2 reasons, a fair amount of people think she is balanced, and I find Riot likes to wait a patch or two to weed out the immediate QQ'ers and valid arguements.

xMingDragon

05-16-2011

mhmmm, i want to play her badly but, i think im going to listen to you incase they nerf her really bad or when i buy thiis weekend if i cant play much because of something going on i will be ripped off. any suggestion of 6.3k champions?

GloryBox

05-16-2011

i recently bought her, and i have mixed thoughts. if she gets fed, she just starts rolling like no tomorow. if she doesnt though... shes pretty balanced i think. i wanna learn her more, and try her jungling

xMingDragon

05-16-2011

BUT! any suggestion of 6.3k champs ?

Zeikei

05-16-2011

Looking at 6.3K champs right now, really depends on what you want (what type of champ, tanky dps, range AD, that stuff) Malzahar is free week right now, and he's 6300, so try him and if you really like him buy him... some people really like Corki, but I don't have much experience playing against him or as him. I could point you torward to a more specific champ if you have any ideas to what you'd like.

AznPandaz

05-16-2011

just wait for the next patch to see if she gets nerf or not if she doenst get nerf then buy her but if u like her anyway regardless if they nerf her or not then just buy her this week

Zeikei

05-16-2011

New idea, you can play a game with me for kicks, I bought Vayne B/C I needed a range AD carry.