Increasing Olaf's Reckless Swing Dmg?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

9Z1AJrUjolz4THfc

05-17-2011

the damage on reckless increases just with havoc masterie.

HarisPiIton

05-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by no eikk View Post
the damage on reckless increases just with havoc masterie.
Nope, it doesn't. Not on double golems in your average custom.

iP1ayJarvan

05-17-2011

havoc: increases physical and magic damage by 5%.

did not say true damage, so nope

iLullaby

05-17-2011

i think since most other true damage abilities are onhit, or procs, that scale even though true damage part of it doesnt, that it should do a small bit of extra damage, but not in true damage form,
like does XXX true damage + 0.2 (bonus AD) damage, the bonus ad damage can be mitigated as normal and isint true damage. honest at some point late game, your autos do more damage then the true damage does.

Xervous

05-17-2011

what you really want to be doing is increasing the time you stay alive, which means you can more stuff done. (kill 3 people instead of 2...)

Catches Axes

05-17-2011

CDR. I tend to build Olaf with max CDR (30% or 40% depending if I'm jungling or laning), including a youmuu's or a shurelya's for closing (youmuu's if I'm more dpsey, shurelya's if my team needs me to initiate), and then maybe one DPS item and the rest is tanky gear.

It's not the best team fight build - you will do enough damage to pull your weight, but there are much better options - but it can beat almost anyone but a Jax 1v1 (there are probably a few others, but not many), can kill squishies with relative impunity, can blast towers without even minion wave support, can initiate decently... basically an overall very solid but not absolutely spectacular game, attached to an efficient jungler who can gank reasonably well.