Increasing Olaf's Reckless Swing Dmg?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jazman84

05-16-2011

Is it possible or is it just static? Will AD or AP increase it?

Thanks.

Lancefighter

05-16-2011

its flat. No scaling at all.

Jazman84

05-16-2011

Ok, thanks

Werostehepic

05-16-2011

Here's the thing about that ability

It's true damage
meaning neither physical nor magic damage, meaning it can not be mitgated by armor or Mres so the fact of that being unscaling is fair imo.

ZestyJesty

05-16-2011

you get the most bang for your buck by getting it early, when 300 true damage is one third of someones health. Especially considering how short the cooldown is. One thing i'm not sure of though is whether or not it is affected by spellvamp, because it's not technically magic damage. does anyone know?

IkomaTanomori

05-16-2011

Spellvamp works off of any damage caused by a skill, lifesteal off of any auto-attack, as far as I know. (for example, I've seen urgot heal from his AD-based Acid Hunter when I was playing him and had only Hextech Revolver's spellvamp, no lifesteal)

JohnCataldo

05-16-2011

Cool Down Reduction is how you can do more Reckless Swing damage.
=)

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkomaTanomori View Post
Spellvamp works off of any damage caused by a skill, lifesteal off of any auto-attack, as far as I know. (for example, I've seen urgot heal from his AD-based Acid Hunter when I was playing him and had only Hextech Revolver's spellvamp, no lifesteal)
Some auto attacks will apply spellvamp eg. Jax's reckless assault or Vaynes silver bolts.

1ronLung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-17-2011

CDR will affect how often you can cast reckless swing, so thats the only way it scales.

also yes spellvamp does proc on it. any damage done by an ability or ability effect. im pretty sure, however, item on hit effects such as madreds or sword of the divine procs do not trigger it

Galvynn

05-17-2011

Correct me if I'm wrong, but won't the mastery in offense (the last one, can't remember its name) boost it, as it does %5 to all your damage?