Any Interface Mods out there?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ultra PeePee

05-16-2011

Are there any mods out yet that augment inputs into the client?

Some examples could be like:
-auto flash or auto ignite under certain conditions, could go for any ability for that matter
-targeting for skillshots
-easier to click on things
-jungle timers after killing them
-champs' hp's on minimap
- inabilty to use an ability if it would go to waste (i.e. fail body slam through a wall)
- on and on

This is what i need to step up my game.

jenarelJAM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2011

I sure hope not. What you are asking for has single-handedly ruined many other good games. (diablo 2 for instance)

If you give one player this "help", then you unbalance the teams unless everyone has it. I for one enjoy balanced games, whether I win or lose (winning is preferable, of course).

YcKat

05-16-2011

Umm, There is this one interface mod it won't do waht you are trying to ask for but it is a step forward to keeping track of the enemies more. Helps with Map Awareness alot. I dont use it since I'm not that good with computers and I wish not to re-install the game again.

Anyway, look up League Tools 2 Reborn.

All it really is it just help keep track of enemies. All that helping with clicking and the things you want to have in a mod, will break the game, Im sorry to say. It will make everything to easy with no learning curve other than to know builds and which skill to level first.

Lone Blade

05-16-2011

if I recall, the very nature of this game is such that it is extremely hard to design mods like this. GOOD! The effect of this would be to reduce the skill level required for this game... for example... anyone here remember what aim bot hacks did to battlefield 2??

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2011

Sorry dude. You might have to actually learn a tiny bit of skill. Targeting for skillshots...pffff.

Tyorll

05-17-2011

you've all been successfully trolled

Warrrrax

05-17-2011

Maybe so. You never know tho... ;-)