Good 2 Person Combo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Underabuck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2010

Me and my bro do a Sion/Taric combo and we pretty much piss everyone off 9/10 games, Both with ranged stuns, especially since your already decent with Sion, its a very annoying combo to lane against. Hurry to the bushes, Taric stuns first since his stun is based on distance, get a couple auto attacks in, Sion stuns as the first stun ends, detonate your shield as sion, if you dont get a kill, you at least wreck their health and make them tower hug, then you can even piss them off by learning how to tower dive in and kill that guy trying to tower hug with 20% health, lol. Make sure Taric gets clairvoyance to keep your mana up as sion, always to try keep a mana pot in your inventory though to hold off while waiting for the cooldown. Flash is also a great tool for both of you, flash in, stun, hit, stun, explode, dead. Also the ability to whipe creep waves in seconds with Tarics ice shatter abillity and sions shield explosion is insane. If ya want more info on item builds or more in depth strats, send me a message bud, ill hook up with ya, but i dont wanna go through it all if this isnt a combo your interested in.

Shears

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2010

Probably has been said before but...

Blitz and/or Alistar + DPS <if DPS has no stun, take exhaust>.

Pretty hard to lose out in laning.

Zwipe

03-16-2010

janna and shaco or someone else thats really good on dps, they can dominate as janna uses her shield with the bonus attack power and the dps rapes them to death

Brussel Sprout

03-17-2010

Heimi and Alistar can be devastating in the right hands.