Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Good 2 Person Combo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kelin

03-16-2010

Quote:
Sniperness:
Taric + Sivir = /thread

word

DÓA

03-16-2010

Blitz and Kassadin.

So. friggin. annoying.

wildfire393

03-16-2010

Quote:
DOA Monkey:
Blitz and Anyone with good Burst damage.

So. friggin. annoying.

Fix'd

keftes

Recruiter

03-16-2010

Morder + Mundo = lane domination

xahhfink6

03-16-2010

characters like sivir, morgana, and nasus are good with characters like mundo and blitz because the former make people stand far away from the minions so the latter can get their skillshots off... if they hide behind the minions you can destroy them with AoE

Kaeles

Recruiter

03-16-2010

Quote:
Ninjor:
Alistar and Shaco are very much fun.

Punt them into a nest then shaco goes for his auto crit.

Yesterday a shaco/alistar combo took down both top towers in the first 8 mins of the game.. Alistar spamming heals on the minions and shaco destroying anything that stepped in his path, not going down cause of ali.. Taric and gangplank were laning against them and they were raging so hard.

DoomManufact

Recruiter

03-16-2010

Malph + Soraka was a pretty good combo as far as I remember. Malph with his passive and soraka healing him made him entirely immune to harassment, and we couldn't get to soraka w/o getting beat to hell and stopped cold by his movement/atck spd debuffs and the occasional ulti. It was annoying. We lost.

Then again pretty much anybody + soraka is immune to harassment anyways, so.... >.<

CARAM

Recruiter

03-16-2010

I really like playing Singed + Ryze with my friends.

nicosharp

03-16-2010

Morgana + Gragas, sounds stupid but got a crude ton of kills in lane popping our tower at lvl 4. We had laned against a Nasus + Morgana, but still we pwnd face hard.

Exoh

03-16-2010

Quote:
DoomManufact:
Malph + Soraka was a pretty good combo as far as I remember. Malph with his passive and soraka healing him made him entirely immune to harassment, and we couldn't get to soraka w/o getting beat to hell and stopped cold by his movement/atck spd debuffs and the occasional ulti. It was annoying. We lost.

Then again pretty much anybody + soraka is immune to harassment anyways, so.... >.<

I played as Mord with a good Soraka focus healing me. Our lane's first tower was down by 5 minutes vs a Zil and Nunu. Once we realized that my shield would buy me time to heal up and heal would buy me time to regen the shield we were unstoppable. I also didn't miss a single last hit for many of the creep waves.

I do run hp/5 yellow and quint runes, utility/archaic and rushed spirit visage... but still, anyone with a regular shield and Soraka can wreck a game fast.