Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Good 2 Person Combo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ajani Vengeant

Recruiter

03-15-2010

Hello.
Me and one of my friends play together, and we were trying to think of a good two person combo team that we could use. Eve+Zil came up, but those characters are not really our style (mainly Eve, not the stealthy kind, us).

If anyone could direct me to a good guide for this sort of thing, or recommend some two man duos that work, along with what you would recommend as the build for the characters we would be thankful and would bear your children gladly. :P

I am currently able to play Warwick well(jungle), and DPS Sion with some skill. Although I would like to learn more. He has been jumping from character to character.

Thanks ahead of time.

miniman542

03-15-2010

Sion and Annie could be a good combo for chain stuns

Maybe Morg and Ryze for chain holds

Eviant

03-15-2010

Good partners are really more about the skill of each player, how well they work together, and overall knowledge of the game. Just try a few champs out and see what happens. One that might work would be Cho and Sion. Ranged stun From Sion, Cho then slows and Silences and you have an easy kill. Both Cho and Sion farm well, Cho has excellent harrassing abilities, and Sion can easily cover Cho's ass should he need it. Final bonus is Cho heals while Sion becomes more of a tank as the game progresses. And when level 6 hits, they could very easily become indestructible (With the Life steal from Sion, Life steal from Cho's Passive, and both having the ability to have ludicrous health)

WasabiCannon

03-15-2010

Alistar and Shaco are very much fun.

Punt them into a nest then shaco goes for his auto crit.

TurkeyBaconSub

03-15-2010

You may laugh at this, but, Janna and Mundo can dominate a lane very early. Much fun.

Almighty1

03-15-2010

Sion + Blitzcrank.

Get to their grass fast, and then stun the emeny that comes closest. They will run, you will exhaust, Blitz will pull, you will get first blood.

And if you don't, Sion can always set a stun up for Blitz to pull.

UCSC Pew Pew

Recruiter

03-15-2010

One fun one has been blitzcrank + heimdinger.

Have heimer set up a nest, pull unsuspecting victim into said nest. Literally laugh out lout as you both stun him and he gets turretraped.

Kesshisan

Recruiter

03-16-2010

Quote:
UCSC Pew Pew:
One fun one has been blitzcrank + heimdinger.

Have heimer set up a nest, pull unsuspecting victim into said nest. Literally laugh out lout as you both stun him and he gets turretraped.

That's hilarious! I came in here to suggest Soraka Blitzcrank, but I like your idea too.

Eskimaux

03-16-2010

Blitzcrank + any nuker or stunner. I used to run Blitz+Singed for pull->pop->fling into tower from the middle of the lane.

Smuggler

03-16-2010

Prior to the bug fix, Morgana and TF was the single most broken lane there was. >.> =P

My favorite interestingly is tristana + Blitzcrank, swap off who is pushing the enemy into you two. =D

Honestly blitz will always be one of the best, that pull is so much better than any other hero arena game's pull.