Cryo's ult could use a minor review

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drakes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2009

Glacial Storm is pretty balanced for the most part, except it wrecks melee abit too hard. It should get like an extra 20-30 damage through out the ranks, then reduce the snare/attackspeed debuffs to 20% ish.

Having a Cryo on your side doesn't really give you a minor advantage against another teams melee. It just completely wrecks them.

The Swedish Chef

08-28-2009

No, the Storm is fine. You do realize that the snare lasts for a really short time, even if they stay within the storm.

And Anivia gets wrecked by melee all the time. Rammus, Warwick, and especially Voidwalker all wreck her pretty bad.

Mizerable

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2009

I would have to agree with Remni, sorry.

Johann

08-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by remni View Post
no, the storm is fine. You do realize that the snare lasts for a really short time, even if they stay within the storm.

And anivia gets wrecked by melee all the time. Rammus, warwick, and especially voidwalker all wreck her pretty bad.
qtf

RedFefnir

08-28-2009

Uuuughgh Warwick. That little creature just rolls me over if he gets behind me. He even one moved me once.

Oh well. I actually think the Ult is pretty balanced, as well. It's not very 'OMGWTFBBQ'y, yet it still does a nice chunk of damage over time. I think it's good for being an Ult.

Drakes

08-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remni View Post
No, the Storm is fine. You do realize that the snare lasts for a really short time, even if they stay within the storm.

And Anivia gets wrecked by melee all the time. Rammus, Warwick, and especially Voidwalker all wreck her pretty bad.
The snare lasts for like 2-3 seconds after the storm, and you can flash the storm. So you have an aoe snare avaliable every 6-7 seconds.

Voidwalker wrecking Anivia is a given since he is a caster counter, you'd expect him to give Anivia a hard time. Anivia should beable to handle Rammus/Wick fine as long as you have a point into icewall. Just ult, point blank stun, then move forward abit and cast an icewall to give yourself space. Turn off ult to have another snare to pop if anyone catches up again.