My Vayne Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BattleKittens

05-16-2011

I go with an Elixir of Fortitude and 4 Health Pots as the initial item. The elixir gives you damage and health, while the health pots allow you to lane longer. I usually get first blood and a gank in the first 5 minutes.

Then I go back and get Berserkers Greaves and a Zeal. After that I try and rush a damage item such as a Bloodthirster, even if I have to buy all the items seperatly (starting with B F Sword). Then another Zeal, an Infinity Edge (same as the BloodThirster, buying items seperatly if needed) and build the Zeals to Phantom Dancers.

Here is where you can stray.

If the team is heavy tanks sell the Greaves since Phantom Dancers give movement speed and get a Black Cleaver, Last Whisperer (a must against tanks), and/or a Madreds Bloodrazor.

If they have heavy magic team, grab a Banshees Veil (a must against ap teams) and either a BloodThirster or another Phantom Dancer ( 3 Phantom Dancers plus an Infinity Edge = 100% crit chance).

If people are getting away or you are getting targeted, grab a Frozen Mallet for slows and survivability and another Phantom Dancer.

I use 22/0/8 Masteries
Quintessences: Armor Pen (for tanks)
Marks: Armor Pen (for tanks)
Seals: Mana Regen per level (so mana is not an issue)
Glyphs: Magic Resist per level (So AP people don't roll over me every team fight)

I grab Ghost and Exhaust to catch up to people/flee/slow them for either a kill (if both are used its pretty much garenteed) or to run (again, with Ult + Tumble an exhausted enemy and Ghost make you pretty much a master juker)

Screenshot of my success: http://imageshack.us/f/834/vaynesuccess.jpg/
(scrolled down a tad because it was a game as Xin Zao, who is also OP and easy to play if you use this build)

Feel free to message me on League of Legends with questions about my build or if you are up for a game.

-BattleKittens

Kikhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2011

I'm sure it works I just think the heavy realiance on PD's could limit other things that could afford more versatility.

BattleKittens

05-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikhan View Post
I'm sure it works I just think the heavy realiance on PD's could limit other things that could afford more versatility.
So far I've tried other things. They work, so why change it?

Zeikei

05-17-2011

Way different from my build, but I'm not gonna discredit it, but I do fine. Always nice to see more opinions out there.