Are Ryze Unstoppable????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaosKnight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapiDz View Post
thanx never really thought of buying magic res stuff, thought max AP is the way to go. Ill try ur suggestions and c if i can own a Ryze :P. TY every1!!
You didn't think of buying magic resist....to counter magic damage?
/Facepalm.

Lagoon7

03-15-2010

Ryze is the king of 1v1 and the absolute worst at dealing with ganks.

Gank him.

As Cho'Gath, Rammus, Blitzcrank and Gragas i have never seen ryze as anything near a threat, infact i usually feed off of him alot, he is tasty gold.

Also he is countered extremely hard by Kassadin and Veigar.

Veigar's passive STEALS AP, since ryze's ulti gives himself a ton of that, he actually buffs veigar, also veigar's ultimate does 25% of the target's max mana in bonus dmg. Considering ryze stacks max mana since it buffs his Q spell...

Ive seen many a veigar 1shot ryze easy.

Kassadin is less of a hard counter, but a great one none the less. You gotta try and catch him once he has used his spells on something (or someone) else. Once he has done that, you can riftwalk him a bunch and silence him once his spells come back.

Also ryze cant really gank anyone with a silence, like kassadin, simply because he will be silenced ASAP.

Oh yeah, if ryze gets you with rune prison, wait till the just throws his other spells (they have fairly low projectile speed) then flash towards him. Flash negates any damage flying at you as long as its in the form of a projectile. Gratz, now he has all his spells on cooldown and your right next to him.

TechYS

03-15-2010

I've went up against Ryze with Udyr with Force of Nature and Mercury Treads (and Frozen Mallet for your information). On a 1 vs 1, with that setup you can survive his initial load (he will probably drop about 1/3 to 1/2 of your health, rather than, lets say, 3/4 of your health that I see on some Udyr who said Force of Nature was garbage) and get bear going. He's now stunned and you have also slowed him down. Keep beating on him with Phoenix, a rotation with Tiger (first hit), and bear whenever 6 seconds are over. Pop in turtle if you want to reduce some incoming spell.

If you have any attack speed items, Ryze will drop faster, not to mention if the item has lifesteal to regain some HP so you're now harder to kill. Unless Ryze has a partner who can bail him out (kill you first, or slow or stun) or a summoner skill that does that (flash, or ghost right after stun wears off), he is pretty much pinned down and must deal with you in order to survive. If he tries to run while being slowed without ghost or a really good flash escape route, he's pretty much as good as dead.

Smuggler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2010

Really, you're dying to Ryze with the 2 character guaranteed to destroy him?

Kassadin - Null Sphere the moment he enters the fight, and hope your team knows anything, therefore destroying him instantly. On top of it, right after he nukes, and you have full life assuming you weren't next to your teammates (You shouldnt be, anyway)... Rift Walk > Null Sphere > GG. Honestly I can't see a half decent kassadin having problems with a Ryze, cause you can stop him in MID faceroll express.

Jax, just get a set of merc treads, go fight the creeps in the forest next to ryze for the stun proc (Programmed Random Occurrence) Jump out at him and stun with your team doing to him what he likes to do to them.

If all else fails, play Veigar and 1 shot him.

DA

03-16-2010

Cleanse. Cleanse. Cleanse.

As stated, the range isnt great on his nuke. Cleanse his lockdown and he will burn it without being able to nuke you, or only get off a piece. Its a completely different character you are facing when he can't blow his entire load on you. lol.

Much much easier. The Magic Resist should be obvious.

M3MBRAN3

03-16-2010

just go pirate, cleanse the prison and one parrrrrrley to the face and he's dead. Also banshee's is not that great, if he leads with spell flux then you just block the first bounce and can then be prisoned.

RandomGKL

03-16-2010

Against no magic resist and no shutdowns on him, yes he prittey much is unstoppable. I always hate when my team gets no magic resist then prosede to feed him 1 by 1 .

He's prittey easy to gank if you dont feed him and use a little resistce. Just dont underestamate his burst damage, somebody is going to get it when you attack him, make sure its not you lol.

Kelin

03-16-2010

reroll veigar
hit level 6
k33l
just k33333333l

Hit G click on ryze
hit enter type: K3333333333333333333333333333L
Stun
K3333333333333333333333333333333333L

I x y

03-16-2010

Fiddle > ryze 1v1
Or any champ with some disable spells.

Make sure you buy some magic resist and you are set.

KaiTo1520

03-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapiDz View Post
Okay, ive played enough games to see that Ryze is like an impossible character to kill(wen used in good hands). Everytime, from solos to team fights, Ryze kills me/teammates in 2-3 seconds flat. Im just wondering, is their a weakness for Ryze so i can maybe have a chance? Ive been using Kass and Jax as my 2 main characters so if any suggestions, plzz help.

Try This:
Malphite: W, R, E, Q...see what happens to even a fully packed rhyze...or twitch or any glass cannon...

Mordekaiser: Full Packed Tank Mord Vs. Full Packed Rhyze.... Mord Wins!!! Rhyze Burst Can't Kill an Armor/MR mord...the whole burst will damage mord for only a qurter of his life,Plus when enemy creeps are around... after rhyze's burst, get more shield, then blade abrrier, chase, smack with Q, shield, Ulti, Q, Shield...(That's if You Can Use Mord Good...)

Teemo: ok you need practice on this(Flash required)(Great Timing Required).... First, spam blind...then put a mush on where you're standing, then bait yourself to rhyze...when he stuns you, hit blind skill, then flash behind the mush...hit him like hell...

Udyr: Turtle, Bear, Phoenix, Turtle, Bear, Phoenix..........over and over...(as for all udyrs, DON'T STOP CHANGING STANCES!!!)

Zilean: Can waste Rhyzes ulti... just let him stun, use Zil's ulti on self... rhyze burst wasted, Kill Him...

well,,, theres a lot of ways to kill him... just don't panic when you get stunned...always have flash or cleanse...