best items for master yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryguy37a

05-16-2011

i relize that there are recommended items in the game for all champs. but i was wondering if anyone could help me by recommending other items for master yi. he is by far my fav champ i have played so far and i would really like to polish my strats for him thx.

Pig Magus

05-16-2011

Lichbane, Rylai's, Sorcerer's Boots, Morello's Evil Tome, Hextech Gunblade, Spirit Visage.

*hides under a table*

Ryguy37a

05-16-2011

hey thanks man. i just love yi, his dps can be insane!

preparetobeowned

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryguy37a View Post
If you want dps then don't build AP. AP is too gimicky tbh and relies on a single nuke. If you want to build a good Yi I would recommend
Wriggles(jungling)
Yommus
IE

Pig Magus

05-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryguy37a View Post
My Build was AP Nuke.

1. Alphastrike with Highlander if you'll get a kill/assist

2. Run away

3. Repeat 1 and 2.

4. ???

5. Profit.

For AD/AS I like
- Infinity Edge
- Starks
- Frozen Mallet
- base the rest on enemy team build

FinalMystery

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2011

Personally I like Yommu's, Ninja Tabi, Infinity Edge, Bloodthirstier. The reason is the extra life steal from BT seems like a waste in most guides are recommendations but it stacks, gives ATK and really if you go up against a clone or similar melee without LS you will win out with BT alone.

Cerebral Captain

05-16-2011

If you are a BAMF. straight phantom dancers. (no really i'm serious, just try it!)

1ronLung

Recruiter

05-16-2011

http://tinylc.com/vf

here is a really in depth guide on all the ways to play Yi.

good yis jungle and build tankier, so you dont get destroyed the moment you get stunned in highlander. i'd recommend getting a banshee's and a quicksilver every game to stop this from happening

JohnCataldo

05-16-2011

Straight Phantom Dancers works surprisingly well, although Boots 5 (or maybe boots 3) and one damage item (probably Bloodthirster) adds a lot of punch and utility.

Any build with 2x PD relatively early on can be hilarious just for the movement speed, as well as effective at pushing lanes and then running away.

OnlyBotLane

05-17-2011

6x Warmogs.

/thread