Why did u buff xin zhao? Why god? Whyyyy???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hydrogencar

05-17-2011

Keep playing the game, you don't understand the basics yet, trust me. (no offense, but right now you are a "beginner") you'll understand how to deal with him and how the game is played sometime.

ColonelArmy

05-17-2011

The problem many new players have against Xin (I used to have this when I first started) is his burst damage and slow. His ganking capability is very high, therefore players with lack of map awareness will have problems facing him. The solution, call MIAs, WARD if he's on another lane and learn to zone him out.

Draghinaazzo

05-17-2011

xin is op. He has built in lifesteal, an airbourne (which need to be reworked imho), gap closer, slow, an aoe, on top of high base stats and bonus armour/mr. Drop the slow so you can escape so that he has to make a frozen mallet like everyone else.

YoshiKiller

05-17-2011

"The problem many new players have against Xin (I used to have this when I first started) is his burst damage and slow. His ganking capability is very high, therefore players with lack of map awareness will have problems facing him. The solution, call MIAs, WARD if he's on another lane and learn to zone him out."

This. Also, he's not great in teamfights. Rumble would need the nerf before xin.

Eddiot

05-17-2011

Big FYI, his health regen, pop-up and slows don't happen if exhausted.

ForeverLaxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddiot View Post
Big FYI, his health regen, pop-up and slows don't happen if exhausted.
An even bigger FYI: Exhaust doesn't Blind anymore.

PMxLightsOut

05-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverLaxx View Post
An even bigger FYI: Exhaust doesn't Blind anymore.
an FYI 4 times bigger is even when exhaust used to blind the third hit would still pop the person up, it would just not do any damage...