Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Any tips for Kassadin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I run 9/0/21 as Kass and flash and ignite masteries. Ignite is **** good for adding to your burst and flash means you can get miles away from even the scariest ganks. I know some people take cleanse since you can pop it when you get cc'd to run away but honestly I think if you get in that position you are pretty much dead whatever.

I have to agree with flash and ignite as summoners. Flash allows you to use your riftwalk more aggressively in fights and still have a way out. I use to use cleanse, and while it's still a great summoner on Kass it never seemed to save my ass as much as flash when I was being too aggressive. Ignite is a must because Kass ALWAYS seems to do 90% damage to someone and then your abilities are on cooldown so ignite will get you a lot of kills (especially in the lane).