Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Akali Running out of Energy in Teamfights

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

atsmith893

05-16-2011

I have been playing akali lately and have noticed in team fights the one thing that continually caps my damage output is energy. I understand you should be hitting you Q then autoattacking champs to help mitigate the depletion of energy, but even in doing so I still run dry.

Anyone else experience this or find a solution?

Memorylame

05-16-2011

there's energy regain runes?....

atsmith893

05-16-2011

My mistake for not mentioning earlier, my rune page is dedicated to activating akalis passive, so no room for energy regen runes.

IHunter

05-16-2011

There's really nothing to do about it, I'm afraid. Once you pop your shroud and use your "E", you're pretty much out of energy. All you can do is just chill in your shroud for a while.

Herne

05-16-2011

Thank God. Akali does enough damage as it is!

LookingDownOnYou

05-16-2011

If you want to be successful early game with Akali, your rune page should activate BOTH passives at start. You should be focusing on burning down squishy champs not auto attacking. mmmm and a side note, crescent blade (e) eats up energy like no other. You can usually burn down a champ without if you have sheen/lichbane.

Mejakallu

05-16-2011

Do not use E during fights, simple as that. It's primarily a farming tool. Use it for kills ONLY when you need it to secure the kill, not just to add damage. Your job is single target annihilation, not AOE damage.

Also don't use your shroud willy-nilly.

Bumbah

05-16-2011

Q gives back energy if you hit the target. Do that and don't spam E

Drunkyone

05-16-2011

Stay way from TEAM FIGHTS! Play her as cleaner * clean up crew.. she picks off the low heath ones or the ones running away from the fight. i play her with stacks so a death in a team fight sucks! only take kills you knwo you can get!

Montegomery

Recruiter

05-16-2011

Mejakillu and Bumbah are correct. Do not use E. You can Q and Shroud forever so long as you aren't burning energy with E.