20 dollars of RP Inside!

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roccano

05-16-2011

Buy RP, to buy what you want, simple as that.

Sinn GnG

05-16-2011

get a whole set of skins

Vandal
Commando
Hextech
etc

IntuitionaL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2011

Buy RP to support the game you love so much!

There is hard evidence in your post that shows you love LoL:
-You got a wide diversity of runes
-You have absolutely every champion and enough IP for the next
-You love Jax!

You can see how much time you devoted yourself to LoL.

So why not say thanks and support Riot Games by buying some RP?

Neonir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2011

You need a Legendary skin man.

Every summoner who's worth his salt needs at least one, even if they don't play the champ much, it's still a necessity.

Make it one of the good ones too, that is: Gentleman Cho, Brolaf, Urfrider Corki, Astro Teemo, Corporate Mundo, etc.

I was a bit restrained at first, but since I bought Gentleman Cho'Gath, I have never once looked back....And If you already have a Legendary skin, buy another one, or just buy one of those really cool ones. And you never know if one of those "Once ever promo skin" 's will come out like Urf the manatee for Warwick, and if it does, do you want to be left high and dry?

And seriously dude, you've been playing this game for an age it seems, and really, I think in your case especially Riot has certainly earned the cash. Hopefully they'll put the money into something worthwhile, or on the other hand, you'll be helping in paying the salary of some of the coolest devs out there.

Hideout

05-16-2011

You can give me the 20 bucks worth of RP so i can buy corporate mundo. I want a mundo skin and that is the only good one there is. If they had a cheaper mundo skin that was even decent i would have already got one....

Nocturnal Lament

05-16-2011

Well, being a consumer as well, I definitely would encourage purchasing some RP, as having some nice skins often adds more fun to playing the characters we already enjoy having. That being said, here is my suggestion:

Get the RP and save it: Having the RP already there will save you from impulse-buying a skin that you *might* like. Usually when people see a skin they might want, and have the money for it, it's usually a matter of seconds before they get it. If you have the RP already there, for some reason, it will force you think think a bit more on the matter.

Skins are great, as are the splashes, but sometimes the splash (or the sale preview) does not match the skin itself. A major problem. So to remedy that, here are two links to show how the skins may look like.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=123056
http://lol.zone.gamebase.com.tw/zone...dmaster_cowboy

On to the skins...
I would save 975 for when they release "Riot Singed" again, because although Singed is already fun to play, it *could* add more play value for you. I'd like it myself, actually.

Desperado Twisted Fate just looks clean and nice. It seems as nice as his legendary, but without the hassle of the legendary price. I know it's not out yet, but hey, good things come to those who wait, right?

Safari Caitlyn, Secret Agent Miss Fortune, and Resistance Caitlyn are nice skins. I only own Secret Agent, but before you call me a pervert, it's just a nice alternative from her hug hats. And yes i actually meant "hats". Lol. Resistance Cait is nice, but I'd only buy it if it were cheaper than 975- Wait... it's on sale right now? If I had the RP, I'd go for it.

Although this is just my own [somewhat greedy] two cents, I hope this helps.

*edit*
If you have been here for a while, then all the hype around Lee Sin just seems... well... quite embedded in the game itself. So having the Traditional Lee Sin skin should add more "value" as well =)

Litewarior

05-16-2011

Another good reason is just to support Riot.

>Buying RP means more money for Riot
>More money means a number of things, including:
>>Better servers
>>More employees
>>Ability to work on other stuff more
>>Better service

Yomeiro

05-16-2011

The only thing I could state as well is, that with buying RP, you are supporting Riot, helping them to work on other projects and releasing new futures Soon™.What you do with those RP is the other question.
I don't really like to say "Get this skin or this skin, blablabla...."

Something funny you could do with the RP though would probably be, to buy a themed skin, maybe at a skin sale when available (Commando, Western, Pirate, Vandal, Doctor, etc~..... ), maybe get the guys you play more frequently with, to get one of these skins too (maybe even the champion), then start a game and have a some fun with a completely themed team~

Neonir

05-16-2011

Oh yes, and I forgot to mention: Rammus gets all the girls, and therefor: You must buy the RP.

I'm sorry, but what Rammus says goes. and he says ok. So, go buy them!

Itazurazuki

05-16-2011

Because buying RP could*COULD* further your "Gameplay happiness". Some of the characters look just plain ugly, so you can fashion them up with a skin and flaunt it around to other players. Or you could buy champions with the RP and increase your number of champions owned. Its nice to plan out what your going to buy with your RP before you actually buy the stuff. You could want two skins but find out you only have enough for 1, so make sure you do so. Btw, my email is james_pwns@hotmail.com . I hope you enjoy your RP and make good use of it .

1234567 ... 12