20 dollars of RP Inside!

123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeroicEnding

05-16-2011

This is what you should buy.

Buy 1 legendary skin.
Buy a jaximus skin. < YOU WILL BE OP IN GAMES HE HAS A FRIGGIN' AXE.

BUY JAXIMUS OMFG.

DO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETT.

And get brolaf, he's just plain awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnVLWKsO6CQ

Brolaf skin and jaximus, all you need baby.

Olaf is acutally an amazing I tried him after getting a brolaf skin, oh boy he is really fun tanky DPS with true damage.

This man is a friggin' beast.

Jaximus skin... No need to explain this, if your a jax player like me YOU MUST GET THIS.
AXE = OP

( Sadly i'm 500 RP short ]: )

EDIT: GET JAXIMUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

AND BROLAF!!!!!!!!!!!!! BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DO HEEEEEEEEEET NOW!

Litewarior

05-16-2011

Let's think here. 20$ of IP can get you skins. IMO, skins are useless, they give you no practical uses. If you use the RP to buy an IP boost, you can get good runes faster. It can also give you extra rune pages, which is very useful if you are playing ranked and are planning on play X squishy champ, but your entire team autolocks squishies and you have to play a tank/support/jungler, you have multiple back up pages to use. You also will be able to try out new champs when they first come out, and roll face with them the first few days they're out, and if they are OP, enjoy that before they get nerfed.

Or, if you like skins, you can get skins, and whatever you want for your mains.

ColdMiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2011

LOL, the new Kayle skin is good, I like Kogmaws legendary, Pirate Kat is decent, Jaximus IS good,Lord Mordekaiser IS AMAZING, Dreadknight Nasus is awesome, Traditional Lee Sin is obivously good, Corporate Mundo is lol worthy, Alien Heimerdinger is pretty interesting, uhm....Firefang WW is kool, New Nunu legendary is pretty sweet as well, I mean it also depends on who you play too, really I think you should youtube them ,see what they look like in game then also choose from there ^>^

Keekio

05-16-2011

IP boost.

If you have every champ, you'll need runes for them, which will cost a lot of IP, so that's why you buy IP boosts with your RP.

Or a skin, of course. I can't say what skin to get, that'll be up to you.

HeroicEnding

05-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litewarior View Post
Let's think here. 20$ of IP can get you skins. IMO, skins are useless, they give you no practical uses. If you use the RP to buy an IP boost, you can get good runes faster. It can also give you extra rune pages, which is very useful if you are playing ranked and are planning on play X squishy champ, but your entire team autolocks squishies and you have to play a tank/support/jungler, you have multiple back up pages to use. You also will be able to try out new champs when they first come out, and roll face with them the first few days they're out, and if they are OP, enjoy that before they get nerfed.

Or, if you like skins, you can get skins, and whatever you want for your mains.
What are you talking about..

Skins make you feel fresh.

It makes me want to play the chars that I main even more.

Ya know?

Rune pages are nice but if you don't buy any chances with your IP you are good to go.

And as OP said, his main is jax he probably has runes for him if not, he still pwns nubs.

GET JAXIMUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AIE AIE AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GaspingTruth

05-16-2011

You should buy Riot points to support Riot. They aren't perfect, but just off the top of my head I'll list the other alternatives we could be stuck with. There are times which I want to punch Phreak in the face, but really, I couldn't have realistically asked for a ebtter team

Microsoft: Sacked the creaters of Age of Empires and affilated series, Ensemble Studios. Never before has a game been accepted into WCG so readily since Starcraft and Counter strike. Proceeds to ban members from GFWL for providing negative feedback on Age of Empires Online. Community moderation team for Age of Empires consists of your average League of Legends troll. His notable achievement was banning everybody who posted in a thread which involved a quote pyramid, even the relevant posts.

THQ/RELIC:
Company of Heroes Online ended in Open Beta with no refunds of purchased 'Coho cash'. Coho was probably the most poorly balanced online game I have played in a long time, with a rune system similar to League of Legends but with extremely overpowred runes and difficult to get runes.
Dawn of War 2 series has failed to make WCG 3 years running now.
Moderators are on par with Shaell and Kama Toki (no joke, I'm being serious. You couldn't make this up!)
No moderation of game servers for WH online. At all. Es dead game. Do not give **** about community. More chinese than tencent

S2 Gaming (HON)
Created a thread in their forums taunting the player base to 'cry them a river'. Not giving a **** about support tickets, or any customer service. Said they would fix a bug after they were done with the user's mother. Entirely unprofessional. Also, LoL got into WCG somehow.

Blizzard
Starcraft 2 is coming out this year...no wait next year...no wait...ok it's out after 2 years sorry
Diablo 3 is gonna come this year...no wiat next year...

xPTLx Bose

05-16-2011

If you are looking to spend the money on a skin I would say Jaximus but everyone has put that since you said your main was jax.

I would say go with one of the 4 actual legendary skins, I know there are alot at 1820 but I believe that only four have sound bits to go with the new skin. Gentleman Cho, Brolaf(Have it, Looks great and is funny), Alien Invader Heimer, or Corporate Mundo.

Ackmey

05-16-2011

Buy two old skins to make it seem like you've been playing the champions for a long time, like pharaoh Amumu and black Alistar.

Zerok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2011

Skins that i think look good in-game:
Firefang Warwick
Primal Udyr
Boom Boom Blitzcrank
Frozen Nocturne
Chosen Master Yi

unkowns

05-16-2011

pax jax ftw

123456 ... 12