UI Tweaks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cattle Bruiser

08-28-2009

There are a few things that, personally, I think would make the PVP.net front end more user friendly.

For one I think the buddy/chat pane should be intergrated into the mane window, rather than be a seperate window. Perhaps another button near the summoner profile button to view buddies or chat rooms. And the chat room could replace the main image area once a room has been seletected.

Secondly the scaling of ceratin objects is rahter annoying when the windows size is changed (specifically when it's decreased). The font scales horribly and becomes hard to read (on the news area at least) and other things clearly aren't meant to fit the smaller area. I don't think it would be too hard to improve this, but I could be wrong.

I'd also like to see search functionality for runes as there is with heroes. As it is now it's hard to find runes of similar types and tiers if you have a lot and it's rather frustrating to use.

Anyway, that's my two cents, I hope this helps you improve this, and I'd like to say you've done a great job so far.

-CB