server status: undefined

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXThePeanutXx

07-15-2012

I tried the "thereisnourflevel" and instead it gave me the Maestro error. Any ideas on how to fix a Maestro error?

NegaStoat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

I've been able to play League of Legends without a problem on my Windows XP Service Pack 3 desktop computer for over a year. As of this Sunday (7-15-2012) I have been getting the Server Unavailable red letter error which transitions to Server Undefined after a minute.

Never had this happen before. Windows Firewall has NEVER been enabled.

Uninstalled client. Removed all Riot Games related folders and files. Updated my Windows Operating System with critical updates as of 7-16-2012. Enabled Windows Time synchronization. Re Installed the client. Patched to full.

Same problem. Game client gives me the "Server Unavailable" error which transitions to "Server Undefined" a full minute later. Changed Servers from North America to Europe. Same error message routine. Changed it back to North America. Same deal.

I have no idea what Riot did, and I wish they would update with an official statement on what the cause of it is and how to resolve it. I have numerous friends hitting the same thing.

NegaStoat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

An update on my situation.

I went ahead and updated my various security software of Spybot, Advanced System Care, and AdAware and went through my computer deeply. No issues.

Next up, I clicked on the Repair button on the top right of the client window and did a deep scan of my game files. All were confirmed as up to date.

Status unchanged. "Server Undefined".

I can play every single other game installed on my computer in both Offline and Online modes, ranging from Duel of the Plainswalkers 2013, Skyrim, Dungeon Defenders, R.U.S.E., City of Heroes, and many more.

No issues. With any of them.

Edit - Used the "thereisnourflevel" code with the client patcher. This did indeed let me bypass to the game splash page with my Account Name and Password entry. Entered the game, but no news would load up. I could call up my summoner info page (runes / masteries) as well as the game store. Attempted to play a match. Game gave me an error before reaching the Champion Load screen for the teams, with the error being Firewall related - blocking the client.

Again, I have Windows Firewall OFF. Never used it. Ever. I only use the passive defenses of Advanced System Care, Spybot, and Adblock Plus / NoScript plugins for Firefox browser. I have ALWAYS been able to play the game, and again, this has only started since Sunday.

NegaStoat

07-16-2012

Very clever, Riot.

Forums go down for an extended amount of time, and when service with them is resumed, I magically have no more issues with the Server status being Unavailable or Undefined.

I friggin' KNEW it was on your end.

Even so, thank you for the fix.

vGOOSEv

12-07-2012

Alright this just happened to me... Wtf am i supposed to do?

Lakeolas

Recruiter

12-07-2012

Just happened to me as well. Suggestions?

Blackbird300

12-07-2012

Happened to me also -_-

Havoric

12-07-2012

this stinks man i just get on and play some league and bloom no league un defined

Kimura Joe

12-07-2012

Yup, me too. Nothing posted has helped so far

AuV2 Jason

12-07-2012

I'm looking forward to a fix.

until then, prepare for QQ compensation threads.