server status: undefined

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brandargh

08-10-2011

ok i am plagued by the undefined thing and there isn't a fix online so i played with everything and i believe i have figured it out

worked twice for me so far and here it is

if your status is undefined what you should try is to hit control alt delete for your task manager and end the 'rads user kernel exe' and the 'lol launcher exe' tasks and try loading lol again

works every time on my desktop

hope it works for you

Drocklee

08-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandargh View Post
ok i am plagued by the undefined thing and there isn't a fix online so i played with everything and i believe i have figured it out

if your status is undefined what you should try is to hit control alt delete for your task manager and end the 'rads user kernel exe' and the 'lol launcher exe' tasks and try loading lol again

hope it works for you
I tried this. It didn't work for me.

Iudex Umbra

08-17-2011

Likewise

Zergful

08-24-2011

I see the undefined thing and i press the read more button next to it i go to the riot page and is says "servers are currently online login and have fun!" WTF IS THIS MADNESS

Devious1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

Do some searching before you make yourselves look dumb. This patch was announced quite a while ago, it'd be wise to pay attention to your "News" links on the patcher, as well as your clients home page.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1138130

Even if you do get passed the patcher, you will be unable to log in.

PinkieXPie

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandargh View Post

hope it works for you
did nothing

la ja boum

08-24-2011

not sure what happened, it was patching today and then all of a sudden switched from unavailable tp undefined

Goagal

08-24-2011

same thing. maybe it's my internet? ;-)
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1448321477.png

Yhcrocs

08-24-2011

Anyone have a solution for this? I'm pretty close to uninstalling

Skouros

09-08-2011

I'm still trying to fix it, I did a reinstall last night due to being suspended until today (the suspension was exclusively caused by this bug, not my fault at all). It worked all last night after reinstalling and then this morning after doing some other stuff with my PC I am now getting the same bug again.

Its just unbelievable. I've tried everything. I'm to the point I am trying everything AGAIN just to make sure I didn't miss something crucial. This is kind of pathetic that they can't fix this by simply allowing us to bypass the launcher directly to the login client... which would work fine and allow me to play the game I'm sure.

But NOOOOO... have to have the crappy broken launcher which everyone has 20 different issues with...