Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.79

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

marcelomalta

03-17-2010

YEYYYYYY,,,,

lets nerf more sivir, as she isnt weak enought

krayvok

03-17-2010

less soulstealer nerfs plz
thanks

Great Vizer

03-18-2010

One question? Dear Riot, do you play your game from time to time? All the changes are just silly. Listen to players - you have to make game BALANCED, look at the Blizzard and Diablo 2 - No one screams that something is wrong with abilities.

And By the way - You have to change one annoying thing. If u play normal game .. It MUST be fair. Lvl 10 vs lvl 30 (usually whole team has 30 lvls )

In my opinion in normal game :
1-10 vs 1-10
10-20 vs 10-20
20-30 vs 20-30

Simple ?

Seltenspieler

03-18-2010

Too bad it isn't that easy. A level 10 player will stomp the level 1 players just like the 30s stomp 21s if they are good.
The other way round: your "high level" 10 might just have farmed his level by playing practice vs bots and has no clue about map control and such things.

Of course, the matchmaking kind of sucks atm, but i really believe there is a reason it is not just made "right" and all are happy, but they constantly have to change something to improve it.

Kurzicide

03-19-2010

I'm still awaiting a nerf on Udyr, but yet again he gets a buff, albeit a small one. *sigh* Why strengthen the best ganker in the game? He's the only character I've found that has needed a nerf. Everyone else is fine.

I honestly laughed at Twisted Fate's rework. I've never seen anyone good at him pre-patch besides my friend and I (although we were both just average). I kept seeing people cry "overpowered" but I just don't see where they got that from. He was perfectly fine the way he was.

Nidalee's nerf was pointless. She's hardly used as it was. I don't know why you guys keep thinking Mejai's Soulstealer needs to be nerfed every couple patches. It's just 1 point. One. Point.

Thanks for the little buff on Warwick atleast; that's the only positive thing I got out of all this. The rest was either not needed or didn't apply to me.

Ancolie

03-19-2010

the nerf on sivir is really bad. i am getting ganked all over and when i try to land a hit on an enemy i always get in their attack range/stunned dead. shes really unplayabe now...

y0sei

03-19-2010

im tired of being one shot by shaco, and its near impossible to kill him, what with fear, flash/stealth (on an 8 sec cd) and miss chance.

Excstazy

03-20-2010

Awesome patch, can't wait to play with ezreal.

SnipahShadow

Recruiter

03-20-2010

i still think the old zhonya ring was much better.

i use the new one only to start team fights as of so far (or if my heal needs an extra 2 seconds - rarely happens)

I used the old one to :

500 Mana always help towards my spell spams
500 Mana is always good for an Abysmal Scepter, an often used item for AP champs.
(2% of an extra 500 = 10 AP?)

3 Blasting wands for 120 AP
2 Blasting wands for 100 AP

i personally don't think the immovable invulnerability is going to make as much of a difference as an extra 20 AP, 500 Mana is. (For just about 115 more)

UNLESS, You can like fiddle in to their spawn and use zhonya's and kick ass! lawl.

Kelnor

03-25-2010

Wow, the loading time is alot shorter, really nice work on optimising that riot.