Release Notes v1.0.0.79

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ixsha

03-16-2010

two buffs making me rage~!! -.- these two casters are probably one of my favorates!

Annie

• Increased the missile speed for Disintegrate
Veigar
  • Increased the missile speed for Primordial Burst
are you serious riot? finest casters didn't seem to need that missle speed boost :/

i thought morgana needed that increased missle speed for dark binding.. along with that auto attack range/attack speed increase.

Morgana
  • Tormented Soil cooldown reduced to 10 from 12
as a morgana player, cooldown reductments are always welcome.. though i dont really care about tormented soil, just wish dark binding had a missle speed boost instead.

FABIOForever

03-16-2010

So wait. Katarina, already underpowered, was nerfed last patch, with the reasoning being that it was to balance out a future buff in the next patch?

So the next patch finally rolls around, and her buff is...updating the tool tip?

Gunrack

03-16-2010

I've got an idea for you, Riot, how about you buff Twitch and Ryze next? You seem to like making OP champions even more powerful, so those two should be right up your alley. Seems to me like you guys are trying to unbalance the game as much as possible.

Goat Jacker

03-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by QCopter View Post
No offense Riot, but you shouldn't keep people anticipating for a hero after multiple weeks, and then release him at the maximum champion price possible. Not a good marketing strategy IMO

It doesn't matter people are still going to pay for it anyway. Also TF nerf is stupidly ridiculous. Just because people who don't know how to stop a hero complain (which sadly seems to be about 60% of this game half the time) you decide to nerf a decent hero. His damage is because he is squishy. now hes like confused about it all, other than TF nerf it was an alright patch.

P.S Thanks for making me roflololmao. The Malphite update was epic.. now i really know how to build my character.. Goood.. Job..

R4iK463

03-16-2010

Shaco nerf... T-T
nuuuuuuu

Enrrio

03-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiGfReAk1337 View Post
2 things:
- Twitch is still op
- stop nerfing mejais
lol twitch is not OP
hes kinda useless thanks to the new jax
and in top tier ppl know how to counter him

and stop saying jax is OP, hes not, he would be if he had a stun that doesnt rely on dodging, forcing him to chase and making him vulnerable for a trap, sure hes good, but not enough to be nerfed AGAIN

pdiz

03-16-2010

I was so happy to see that the middle camera move was added, until I tried using it. It is not implemented properly. It should be implemented like Warcraft 3 and most other RTS's. Please fix.

MercTroop

03-17-2010

Twisted Fate change is amazing. Don't change him,leave him as is. Now he has joined the ranks of Mord as one of my fav champs. Stack the deck might need a little nerfing damage wise though.

Sh4d0wr3nD

03-17-2010

w00t, my sound idea implemented ftw!

ty ty Riot, your attention to the community makes you awesome!

Ike2070

03-17-2010

I'm sick of you Riot. First, you make champs every 2 weeks and with really high costs. (Ezreal 6300 IP). Then you only nerf champs because you listen to the QQers noobs that doesnt really know how to play the ****ing game.

Second, the skins are the only thing that you release apart from the champions. This **** sucks. We want MORE MAPS, not champs, not skins.

I'm tired of this game, and yes, i'm living to a better MMO where there are no nerfs every 2 seconds and there are no 1000000000000000 things that steal our money with a simple and easy texture change.