Release Notes v1.0.0.79

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cheeeya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-16-2010

Shamrock Malphite not in release notes?

Fawlcon

03-16-2010

Me: Alistar
Enemy: Veigar

Me: "Oh look, the Vegiar is 50% health!"
Me: *flash* *Pulverize*
Announcer: "Alistar's animation was magically cancelled!"
Veigar: *Stun*
Me: "Oh what can he do ima headbutt him"
Announcer: "The Stun is super effective"
Me: "lolwut"
Announcer: "Alistar cannot move!"
Veigar: passive attacks for about 3 seconds
Me: "WHHHAAAT THE FUZ"
Veigar: *comet* *passive attacks* *Q*
Announcer: "Alistar is about to die!"
Announcer: "Alistar can now move!"
Me: "OH SHI----"
Me: clicks away
Me: Roar + Heal
Me: *giggle* "you couldn't get me ha!"
Veigar: Ulti
Announcer: "It's super effective!"
Riot Employee: "MUWAAHHAHAH"

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2010

You missed to write down the Shamrock Malphite skin

iKEET7

03-16-2010

Please return shaco back to normal next update. Thank you! =D

Ranezu

Recruiter

03-16-2010

I'm having some trouble with this patch. I got it downloaded but it fails to copy at 8%. I keep getting that **** 'The launcer has encountered an error' BS. Any help would be appreciated. Please note re-installation is the last thing on my list should all else fail.
-Ranezu

Banar Weizer

03-16-2010

Riddle me this, Riot:
Patch notes say Shaco's Jacks cost 50-70 mana now.
They cost 60 mana, though (which, as I recall, is the same as before the patch, which wasn't 70), at level 1, which is neither 50 nor 70. What went wrong?

CocoSkin

03-16-2010

This patch is really pissing me off. I still have this launcher error since THIS MORNING -____- F*** THIS PATCH.

White Blood

03-16-2010

oh my god. Twisted fate got changed the most. I hate the new patches. T-T now twisted fate is like NOTHING. He's been reduced 3 times AND to top it all off, the slow is removed from destiny. Why??? and the stun is also reduced. Twisted fate was my trump card but now he's all the way in the back.

Xandal

03-16-2010

I find it interesting that the admins/mods only responded to 2 posts out of 24 pages worth... And one was about a hardly important mistake (GMT -8 to GMT -7... Woo~). Respond to what matters, people's opinions on the game. Whether you agree with it or not some of them are right and they probably play the game and experiment with it more than you guys.

I don't even think that Riot understands the word balance. They have some characters that are absolutely insane to play against and make anyone want to rage quit. And they have some characters that are so worthless that if you see them on your team you want to queue dodge. Whining about the soulstealer and occult? Those are STILL a problem. Snowball items = Bad. Critical hits are 100% luck and require no skill, how does that keep this game balanced? What's up with no in-game chat? That would encourage a more competitive game to be played and allow for improved communication. Key binds was good, speed and efficiency wins battles.

What's wrong with your map team? Have they just been getting high since the release of this game? I haven't been around for the entire time, but I know people that have and waiting 1 year for a map to exit "beta" is just plain lazy. New champions are released often, kudos to that team. Also, don't boast about having more than one map (if I recall reading correctly before playing it was 5 maps you claimed to have)... There is only Summoner's Rift.

Also, what's up with the Zhonya's Ring? Ryze, Annie, Veigar, Karthus... Hell... Anyone with burst damage is gonna be useless against someone wearing a Zhonya's Ring. Also, now it costs less and has more AP... Don't need MP when you can dish out insane damage with only a couple spells. And if you win a team battle... Recall/Auto Attack is all that's used so MP is never ever a problem after the fact. Let's get some common sense up in here.

Figure out how to make match-making work. The system is terrible. I play with friends who are all 20+ (most around 30) and win more often than lose. Now when I want to play a normal game, ya'know... For fun. I'm stuck with all level 30 players and I'm still below 15. Now, personally, I don't mind a challenge... But that's quite annoying to deal with.

I'm not sure where to end... I could go on for a long time. So whatever, I'll just stop for now and if anyone pays attention I'll continue.

Also, if I understand this genre at all... Isn't it supposed to be competitive? Tailored for high level play?

P.S. - Fix Ashe. Twisted Fate's PASSIVE is a better version of her "E" spell and doesn't require reaching level 13.

TL;DR - l2balance

Edit: The ability to play the game offline with bots would be pretty amazing. Would allow me to see what builds give me without the annoyance of moving around in a practice game while waiting for money to build up. No need to sign in or connect.

Aonius

03-16-2010

This "New Framerate Normalization Settings" thing didn't work for me. Since this patch came, I keep getting slowdowns and my fps goes to EIGHT. And no, benchmark does nothing. Something that came to help people improve their fps made mine goes down as hell, good job... *sigh*