Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.79

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZangFei

03-16-2010

was anyone able to finish getting the patch bc i keep getting the "This launcher has experienced an error. Please restart this application" it says that whenever i get to 83%

TheGosuBox

03-16-2010

I got the patch. However, the server status is still 'unavailable'. Is this happening to anyone else? :\

jeepee

03-16-2010

yup, still unavailable

QCopter

03-16-2010

No offense Riot, but you shouldn't keep people anticipating for a hero after multiple weeks, and then release him at the maximum champion price possible. Not a good marketing strategy IMO

Shadowmere

03-16-2010

I noticed some differences between the patchnotes and the information given in the game database section of the site. TF's skills aren't showing the same tooltips in the patchnotes as in the game database section, even though the game database section has been updated. Either correct the game database section (mainly about TF) or change the patchnotes (if the game database was actually right and not the patchnotes).

Keep up the good work

acidammo

Recruiter

03-16-2010

Not big enough of a nerf to Jax. This doesn't help the fact that a BF Sword gives him not only 50 attack damage, but also 200 health. He can be a tank without buying any health items. Still OP. Change that passive, Riot.

Also, it's time to tone down Ryze's stats, and give Anivia a speed buff.

Omnicis

03-16-2010

there was nothing wrong with AP shaco, and he didnt need nerfed.
it was physical dps shaco that was a ****ing nightmare with his early autocrits. especially with crit damage runes and an elixir.
you should have nerfed decieve, not jack in the box.

Spyke42

03-16-2010

This patch practically destroyed the game. Sivir is terrible now, T.F. is a completely different char (in a not so good way). All you did with this patch was buff OP chars, and handicap moderate chars. Thanks. A big f*ck you to riot.

CocoSkin

03-16-2010

i got the same error since this morning, 8:30am. its 7:24pm now. the error message is "The launcher has experienced an error. Please restart this application." SOMEONE HELP -__-

Omnicis

03-16-2010

Quote:
TriLogic:
Those changes to Shaco really made me disappointed. The fact that you could throw Shiv while still stealthed was part of the fun. He's all about confusing. I'm ok with that though, but ffs don't nerf crit dmg on deceive! Shaco is not that powerful! He has no other proper dmg doing abilities. He's already hard to play.

-.- Just as I had found my playstyle with him...

LOLOLOLOLOL
try playing champs like TF or anivia.
one day shaco was on rotation, and i picked him up.
first game with him i went 14/1
he is supposed to be an assassin.. but he isnt squishy.
his decieve is rather OP imo.
physical dps shaco is OP in general.. but i play AP when i play him anyway (because its much more fun)