Release Notes v1.0.0.79

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LouJay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2010

Hi, I liked all the PVP.net changes and the General, Game Mechanics changes like the Alt and the F1-F5 funcionality... I also think that it's good to balance the game and fix certain champions, but I think that this patch had A LOT, TOO DRASTIC changes when it comes to balancing different champions...

If one wants to measure the impact of certain variable on the game, then one should vary only that and see the results in different scenarios, but keeping everything else equal or at least making the least possible changes, the ones that won't affect the same variable. With so many changes at the same time it will be hard to know which champions are OP because of the changes made to them or because of the changes made to the rest of the champions.

Let's take the Ezreal example, many people thought (before playing it) that it would be an OP champ. But just before releasing him, almost every other hero got changes and some got complete remakes (like TF)... now if Ezreal starts owning we wont know if it's because he was OP since the beginning or if it's because every other champ got nerfed.

Just my two cents, cheers

Greatkyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2010

Hi. Nobody have discovered how play since the upgrade? So since morning nobody play LOL right? Or somebody know how upgrade without error? I rename upgrade and error still here. So if anyone know how to do please say to others .

Astronaut

03-16-2010

Check the General Discussion RIOT posted thread.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...t=75401&page=8

izhual

03-16-2010

I just cant belive this is OMG wtf pach. Thats why:

-Ryze is still OP, deal the same amount of damage that can kill in 2 sec
-Jax still has a lot of bonus hp from items with atack and still a high dodge chance a fighter or tank has no chance against him
-Sivir with shorter range LOL she was always lowpowered in late game
-Nidalee even more op
-No changes for Mordekaiser pff he almost kills himself in early game from using abilitys and in late game if he plays tank u can just ignore him no real dmg at all

Stevicus

03-16-2010

Can we please get a fix for the "disconnect from ejabberd" error that has prevented me from joining any games for the past 2 weeks? This error makes the game unplayable for those unfortunate enough to get it.

Omnisuqall

03-16-2010

why isn't the ezreal skin availible in the store as a standalone skin?

Kamperman

03-16-2010

i lost my twisted fate with Welcome89 Account! what happened?

Jozhy

03-16-2010

u forgot to mention that u added a regional block so people keep getting a leaver to their side who cant connect

w00t Beer

03-16-2010

For some reason, the hp bars on my own team's minions aren't showing up... and i couldn't find any options in the menu to get them turned back on.

Did i miss something, or was that a change as well?

Hak3n

03-16-2010

6300... D: