FPS Spikes (Pre and Post Patch) Problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rawr Poptart Cat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2011

HAHAHAAHHAH, jsut dust it out bro, get something to air blow out your computer, its overheating thats why its running slow.

Mantael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-22-2011

How do I know for sure that its overheating? I've never had a problem with it and my computer never shuts down at random. Even if I have an overheating problem, is there a good way to fix it?

Nevercroft

05-22-2011

^ It's an ongoing problem on Riot's end that they're looking into - though they don't want to admit it's on their end (Or they just don't want to talk to us here). Honestly, anyone telling you to dust out your computer is either too lazy to read other posts, or a troll.

Probably both.

Anyways, check the other threads about FPS here and try some of the solutions there - can't promise they'll work, but it's worth a shot.

Mantael

Recruiter

05-22-2011

Yeah, I have checked out many FPS problem related threads and tried practically all the methods I could and have yet to find a solution to my problem. That's currently why I made my own thread to see if I can get a better response xD.

Mantael

Recruiter

05-22-2011

Bump... again.

Mantael

Recruiter

05-22-2011

Bump -.-

Mantael

Recruiter

05-23-2011

Can someone please help me with another suggestion? I am really out of ideas...

Bump.

Spätschicht

05-23-2011

You can Bump as much as you want, many other people have your problem and Riot doesn't give a statement.

Mantael

Recruiter

05-23-2011

Yeah... I can tell xD. I'm gonna keep on trying since there always might be hope 0.0

Spätschicht

05-23-2011

Keep it up!! *thumbs up*