FPS Spikes (Pre and Post Patch) Problem

12345612 ... 22
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leroy Anderson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-18-2011

So I re-installed Game Booster and Advanced System Care but they both did not seem to effect the FPS spikes that I receive in-game. They did clean up my system though. =)

Wolfeir

05-18-2011

I have the same issue, It used to happen so much that I quit, now I came back and It was fine at first but then I started getting lag spikes again. I will now try disabling nagle's algorithm and see if that helps any.

Leroy Anderson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-19-2011

What is Nagle's Algorithm? If its something I can try to do in order to help the FPS spikes could you tell me how to disable it?

Leroy Anderson

Recruiter

05-19-2011

Ok, so I figured out how to get my dxdiag.txt report and I have attached it below. Do I need to post anything else to make it easier for you guys to figure out the problem?

GhostofTupac

05-19-2011

i having the same exact problem. Please find the problem and fix this Riot... game really unplayable...

Leroy Anderson

Recruiter

05-19-2011

Bump!

Reminiscent

05-19-2011

justice must be serve!

bump.

Leroy Anderson

Recruiter

05-19-2011

I looked up Nagel's Algorithm and I disabled it but much to my dismay it did not helped, and failed. I believe Nagel's Algorithm only helps for latency.

Leroy Anderson

Recruiter

05-20-2011

Bump...

Leroy Anderson

Recruiter

05-21-2011

Bump!

12345612 ... 22