League Battle - # 1

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phozz View Post
It's really really well done.

I am disappointed by the lack of summoner spells though.
I did include Flash earlier when BlitzCrank ganked Warwick mid-gank, and i've been looking at more opportunities for it as the battle goes. The thing about the summoner spells is you having to constantly keep up with who has what, but i guess i can write that down

And Fratfish, i have been putting who was actually slain, BlitzCrank just died, i just don't put by who. The summoner (When you play the game) is the one who see's the big flash announcing it, but the champions only hear it. So only the summoner knows what really happened, and i put that earlier i believe.

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2011

Cho'Gath and Warwick began to rip apart minions as they made their way towards the top lane's tower. Shen sensed the problems and he threw his hand in the air, and a golden aura spun around him briefly. Vayne looked at him expecting some incredibly miracle...but instead the aura vanished and she detected no change in him at all. "What was that?" She turned her attention to Veigar who had attempted a sneak attack during their brief moment of distraction, and he was instead greeted by a massive silver bolt pinning him to a nearby wall by his shoulder. "The tower in the top lane is taking some damage. Singed destroyed the middle tower, and BlitzCrank has been killed, meaning both it's member are currently MIA from battle. I threw up a protective force, or more precisely my summoner put up a protective force around the tower. Brief, but effective. It will take no damage for now, and hopefully should give enough time for BlitzCrank and Singed to re-take their positions." He threw a dagger into the forehead of a charging minion and continued his assault. Vayne turned back to her tower to see a massive barrier had formed around it. Things were certainly strange on the Field of Justice.

Ashe walked over to Veigar, his body convulsing in fits of rage as he spewed curse after curse at Vayne. She ripped it out of his shoulder and he shouted out a final curse before plopping to the ground. He raised his staff, and she was certain if it were possible, steam would be firing from his ears. In a moment she would receive another crystal arrow, and they would be able to take the advantage. In the mean time they both continued to fire projectiles from their tower. "You need to be patient, I receive a new arrow momentarily and then you can pick a target, and we'll take them out." He grumbled, this laning pair was no good for him, because neither of them used any magical forces to improve their bodies. Everything they did was pure skill, meaning he didn't have the large advantage he would gain in other situations.

His constant pushing into the lane due to his aggressive nature had cause him to take plenty of damage, but he was certain as long as he saw them coming, he would be able to make his escape with plenty of time to spare. He may have been slow, but they couldn't close their distance to quickly. And with Ashe's frost arrows at her disposal he was confident that nobody how far he went out, he could make it back quickly.

Ashe watched as the yordle bounded out into the battle once again, and she followed cautiously. It took two of their most powerful attacks just to kill one of them two, and they had been playing conservatively. If they began to go for assaults she wasn't sure they could handle them to well, and unbeknown to her, Vayne had the same line of thought.

"You know, i bet if we really tried, we could take one of them out and come out relatively unharmed. We have the pushing advantage, and that's why we can't kill. They're so close to their tower we can't afford to be aggressive." She placed another arrow in the crossbow socket and pierced a minion with the pull of the trigger.

"What are you suggesting?" He stood back slightly, following her train of though, and halted his attack.

"Well i figure, they're only aggressive when they have a wall of defense. If we let them have one, they'll move out further, and we can take advantage of it." She pointed her crossbow at another minion, but this time shot a non-vital point, and began to move back some. "Let's hide in the brush, or take the long way around to the river, and attack from there." She began to move back, and he followed. Sometimes having a partner was helpful.

Ashe lowered her bow from it's set sight for a moment and she watched as Vayne began to back up firing arrows into the crowd of minions, Shen had already disappeared. If she was right, Shen had probably returned to their side's fountain in order to put on some more gear. They had recently killed him after all, it would do him good to get some defense. Vayne wouldn't be to problematic without her meat-shield. Ashe alerted Veigar to this, and he grinned wickedly.

"Then let's have some fun shall we?" He charged out, having drank a health-potion he kept just in case, and had regained a significant amount of health. He proceeded to drop a large ball of energy from the sky onto the back row of minions, and then pointed his staff at one of the front-line minions and vaporized it. He cackled, this was what he had been waiting for. Ashe couldn't help but smile as she put several well placed arrows into the newly approaching minion wave. She couldn't wait to take the life of the other marksman first.

Vayne smirked. They'd taken the bait, and were quickly working their way towards the tower, decimating wave after wave of minions. Her summoner alerted her that Shen was in position, and he wished to target Ashe first. Veigar wasn't much of a threat yet, and it would be helpful to decommission her arrow, even if only temporarily. She liked this idea. It would help her reputation across Valoran if she killed the famous Frost Archer before she killed her. She couldn't resist the urge to laugh to herself.

Ashe was eying Vayne, her determination knew no bounds, and she was certain to kill the Night Hunter by any means. She couldn't risk losing to this amateur. "When we're close enough, pop your wall around her, and let your entire load of spells go, and if she survives that," she touched a recently formed crystal arrow in her quiver, "then i have a backup." She touched a snow arrow instead and killed a few more minions...any moment now. It was then, that she wasn't sure what happened. Time seemed to slow. She heard the bush by the river shake, and Shen came dashing out. She turned to retaliate, but with a kick-off from the ground, he streaked by her and spun her, temporarily dazing her. When she caught her balance she was greeted with swings from his swords, which began to leave gashes and cuts across her body. Veigar turned in time to help, and Shen was caught within the massive wall that had appeared from the ground. Shen put up a barrier around himself and managed to fend off the first blast from Veigar's staff, but it wasn't enough to stop the proceeding explosion caused by a massive bolt from the sky.

Shen got up quickly and turned to Veigar. The tiny mage had raised his staff, and the terrible sphere of energy had began to cackle above his head, but vanished the instant the yordle had been impaled by Vayne's massive silver-tipped bolt. He disappeared into the brush, and he turned to begin his assault on Ashe. She had regained herself and reached for her crystal arrow when he got off a critical blow, and her arm dropped to her side.

Ashe was in a panic, and she limped through the gap between two of the prongs in the wall. She could easily get through, and he would be unable to do anything. She rushed towards the brush as fast as her battered body could carry her. Veigar would provide some protection, if he could get off his ultimate ability he would deal enormous damage to whoever approached, and with her advanced recovery ability on the field, she had already regained the ability to fire her arrows. She reached for her Crystal arrow just in-case. She followed Veigar, who had unstuck the arrow from his body, towards their tower. He reached it first, and she heard the brush move behind her. Her senses were still keen enough not to be tricked.

Shen looked on from his seclusion in the ring, which would disappear momentarily. He could see Vayne, invisible or not, as she rolled out of the brush into the peripheral of Ashe's vision. It would take her at least a second if not more to react when Vayne appeared to fire her bolt, but Ashe had already begun to turn before Vayne had even come out of the roll. Apparently the archer was used to such tricks, and he thought about her past encounters with Shaco, who did similar such tricks. She had already raised her bow, and he eyed the crystal arrow prepared. Vayne had exited her roll and had already prepared her cross-bow as well. It was instantaneous. The crystal arrow enlarged itself within a blink of being fired, and Vayne's silver-bolt had already been released. Both their eye's grew wide with shock, as the arrows whizzed by eachother, and pinned them to opposing walls. Ashe was killed instantly, but Vayne survived, barely. She lay limp against the wall, as frost crawled rapidly across her body. She turned her heard to hear a crackling noise, before a burning sensation covered her body, and she entered Limbo.

Veigar watched as his massive energy blast removed all traces of Vayne, and left a scorch mark across the earth.

Ashe swore under her breathe during limbo. Vayne had gotten the kill. Ashe had gotten the assist.

Waterga

Recruiter

05-21-2011

Good job on this!

I Skip Leg Day

05-21-2011

very descriptive, well written, and good creativity.

Pandaris

05-21-2011

God, so interesting I feel like this should be made cannon that's how epicly written this is

MajesticRaven

05-22-2011

Haha, it'd be fantastic if this got a mention in the Journal of Justice, but i mostly aim to please readers. I'll get the next spot up shortly, and after this is finished i'll probably continue with different champions, and every so often do a 'Demacia vs Noxus' or 'Pirates vs Ninjas' type deals.

opti0ne

05-22-2011

Thanks for writing this, its been a great read so far.

MajesticRaven

05-22-2011

Vayne did a kick-flip of victory. She had killed the other teams archer first, and Ashe had only gotten the assist, which means primary credit went to Vayne for the 'first archer to kill the other'. Her fame was sure to increase dramatically by the time this battle was over, if things continued going as well as they were.

Singed watched Warwick and Cho"Gath retreat from the safety of his bushes. Morgana had made it back to the lane before Katarina, and Singed proceeded up river to see how the lane was doing. There was a massive golden shield around his tower which had allowed the tower to remain standing. BlitzCrank, he was told, had just passed the secondary tower. When he arrived they could do some damage. Singed knew that in a few moments, when he Cho'Gath could handle things, Warwick would proceed to enter the jungle once more. The powers he had acquired from the Lizard and Golem had faded, meaning he would be easy to take. BlitzCrank had arrived and was busy pummeling minions. Warwick got confirmation from Cho'Gath that he was ready, and as he approached the river with the bush containing singed, he was suddenly covered in a pasty substance that stopped any power of movement. Singed darted past the werewolf and spun around, locking his grip around it's leg, and flinging it over heard. As it soared Cho'Gath attempted to half Singed's movement, but he avoided the up-coming pillar of spikes, and ran in the direction he had flung Warwick. The beast howled as it attempted to recover in the air, only to be tore from the sky by a massive metal fist. Cho'Gath began to speed through minions, his summoner having activated his ghost ability, but it was no use. Warwick had been pulled into ranged of the tower, and followed yet another airborne launch by BlitzCrank's electric fist, was vaporized by a blast from the tower. Singed was already on the move, Cho'Gath had lost his position behind the safety of his minions, and Singed drank his Insanity Potion. A whizzing noise boosted his speed enough to intercept Cho'Gath, and proceeded to flip him in the direction of the tower. The beast attempted to fight back, and while taking large amounts of damage from the tower, activated a healing aura. Many of his wounds vanished, and he retreated to the bushes.

Cho'Gath reached the bushes, and heard the whizzing of Singed begin him. But that wasn't his prime concern anymore, as a fist had attached itself to his leg, and yanked him back to the previous position at the tower. He looked in horror as the Golem emitted a charging sound, and a burst of electricity shot through his body frying every nerve he had and killing him instantly. Singed and Blitz nodded at each other, and Singed began to strafe through the minions as they choked and fell one by one, while others fell prey to BlitzCranks electro-fist. 'Double Kill' had rang across the field, and Vayne did another cheer as she gained sight of her front-most tower. Thing's were certainly improving quickly. Her summoner told her that top lane was about to be taken over by their side, and they would be slowly shrinking the territory of their enemy.

Katarina spit on the ground. Her team was becoming incompetent. With Warwick out of the picture temporarily, Morgana had become much more aggressive. She was already pushed back to her second tower, and the only thing keeping Morgana back had been the jungle paths on either side of her. Without fear of ambush in the jungle there would be no problem.

Ashe reached her tower and looked down at Veigar. "Help Katarina, as much as you hate her, do it. I can handle myself for now." She fired several volleys into the bushes and the mass of minions fighting. "As long as i have my frost arrows and this tower, I'm safe." Veigar looked up and was about to protest when his summoner told him Morgana had a pool of ability power stocked up, and he grinned wickedly before hoping off into the forest. His dark figure disappeared after a few moments, and Ashe continued to pick off minions. Without minions to distract the tower, then Vayne and Shen would be unable to push on. Shen watched the Yordle waddle off into the forest, and requested his summoner keep an eye on Morgana. He plucked his dagger out of the now dead minion at his feat and continued to fight.

Morgana's ear twitched. Her summoner was letting her know there was a high possibility Veigar was coming her way, but she ignored the warning. She had reached the tower at last, and was determined to do as much damage as possible. She fired the purple strings of energy from her palm at the tower, constantly chipping away piece at a time. No matter how small the pieces, they would add up and eventually tear down the tower.

Veigar requested his summoner let Katarina know of his presence, and Katarina looked in his general direction signaling she had recieved the message. Veigar immediately raised his wall behind Morgana, who cackled and threw up a barrier. She began to walk through the wall, but before reaching it Katarina had already charged. She had thrown a dagger, which chipped the barrier, and in a puff of smoke kicked through it from behind Morgana, who in panic began to ghost, but as soon as she reached the space between the points of the wall, she immediately felt a surge of energy and her body stopped functioning for a few moments. Katarina was taking pleasure in this, and began to kick and cut every inch of Morgana's body, as Veigar raised his staff and charged his final attack. Morgana felt a portion of her energy pulled from her body and into Veigar's massive sphere, which immediately grew a great deal in size. She regained her ability to move, and bound Katarina where she stood, and began to run as quickly as she could.

Veigar was laughing manically, nothing could stop him! He fired the sphere, but as he did another purple barrier surrounded Morgana, but it didn't look like hers. A second barrier formed over-top, and this one did look like hers. The massive bolt of energy smashed through the top layer, and proceeded to rip apart the second one, but was quickly losing mass and power. By the time it smashed the second one, Katarina began to chase after Morgana, who had taken only a small portion of the blast. Her body beaten and bruised, he watched as Katarina tossed a dagger for the final blow, but suddenly it was deflected back at her. She slid across the ground as she ducked to dodge, it, and was greeted with a dagger in her leg. Shen had appeared out of the blue, and proceeded to assault Katarina. She knew he wouldn't be able to kill her, but she didn't want to take the damage if it wasn't necessary. Shen caught up with Morgana, who was surrounded by a blue aura as she headed to the fountain. "Thanks" she spoke weakly, and vanished. Shen stood guard at the tower.

Ashe and Vayne, upon being left alone together, proceeded to become overly aggressive with each other, taking damage in situations they could have done with out. Vayne fired her crossbow, and then rolled away as Ashe fired arrow after arrow in her direction. She came out of the roll and took an arrow to the foot, pinning her down, and freezing the foot temporarily. Ashe took advantage of it. She fired another arrow into Vayne's other foot. In terror Vayne attempted to pull her feet free, and realizing she couldn't fired a bolt at Ashe to knock her far enough away that Vayne could thaw her feet and escape. Ashe took the bolt in the shoulder and went flying, but recovered and strafed around Vayne firing a succession of arrow after arrow into parts of Vayne's body. Her legs were out of commission, her arms unable to fire her cross-bow, for they too, were frozen solid. Ashe approached the immobile Vayne and looked her in the eyes. "I am the league's best archer, and don't get cocky because of that kill. Without a partner you're useless." She raised her bow and put a single shot right between Vayne's eyes. The body faded and Ashe laughed. Nobody beat her when it came to marksmanship.

Off in the distance the primary tower in the top lane had fallen.

MajesticRaven

05-23-2011

Dear readers, got alot of school stuff goin on, so the next portion of this will be up hopefully before the end of the week, and then tons more shortly after, just not focused and want to deliver my best ^_^

xazntigerxz

05-23-2011

Amazing, take your time.
I want to request a story with Nasus and renkton in which they are forced to lane together....
please?

1234567 ... 9