Champions with similar playstyle as Rumble

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myrddrall

05-14-2011

I searched for a thread similar to this and could not find it. Long story short, before Rumble was released, I really enjoyed playing Garen and was decent at it. Got Rumble on his release and have pretty much been amazing with him since. Every once in a while I want a change of pace though so I try another champion but i just fall on my face with them. Does anyone have any recommendations for champions similar to Rumble that you think I would do just as well with? Thanks!

Timed Paradox

05-14-2011

No other champion is like Rumble, because he's a tanky chaser.

Corki has a similar style play, but you are a whole lot squishier than Rumble. Garen would also be a close second.

EDIT: Ryze is a tanky caster, if you are looking for a magic dealing bruiser.

its all me

05-14-2011

If you want any champs that are simlar in play style none, if you want a tanky caster. i suggest cho gath, Nunu, Singed, Gargus, Tree...

wiedzmak

05-14-2011

for me mored hs similar playstyle to rumble.. He is toughter but have a bit lower aoe dmg

Clinton Eastwood

01-02-2013

Riven is the ad caster version of Rumble. Ive been looking like you have and i have found it.

HomoAvenger

01-02-2013

Have you tried Nautilus? Also a tanky AP with a group CC ultimate, shield, slows, and heavy area damage. Works well in top lane, too (don't let anyone tell you otherwise).