Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champions with similar playstyle as Rumble

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myrddrall

05-14-2011

I searched for a thread similar to this and could not find it. Long story short, before Rumble was released, I really enjoyed playing Garen and was decent at it. Got Rumble on his release and have pretty much been amazing with him since. Every once in a while I want a change of pace though so I try another champion but i just fall on my face with them. Does anyone have any recommendations for champions similar to Rumble that you think I would do just as well with? Thanks!

Timed Paradox

05-14-2011

No other champion is like Rumble, because he's a tanky chaser.

Corki has a similar style play, but you are a whole lot squishier than Rumble. Garen would also be a close second.

EDIT: Ryze is a tanky caster, if you are looking for a magic dealing bruiser.

its all me

05-14-2011

If you want any champs that are simlar in play style none, if you want a tanky caster. i suggest cho gath, Nunu, Singed, Gargus, Tree...

wiedzmak

05-14-2011

for me mored hs similar playstyle to rumble.. He is toughter but have a bit lower aoe dmg

Clinton Eastwood

01-02-2013

Riven is the ad caster version of Rumble. Ive been looking like you have and i have found it.

HomoAvenger

01-02-2013

Have you tried Nautilus? Also a tanky AP with a group CC ultimate, shield, slows, and heavy area damage. Works well in top lane, too (don't let anyone tell you otherwise).