LCS is preventing updates to the game...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MajorPain9

08-19-2013

Pretty much the title. As the season draws to a close more and more things are postponed, canceled, or slowed down to a crawl, because of the constant danger of implementing either an OP champion, or a fix to a champion that might some how influence the LCS competitiveness in some manner.

As soon as this season is wrapped up, expect massive patches and quick turn out of releases before the next season starts, so they hopefully have enough time to fix everything before ranked matches begin.

But as for right now, don't expect any massive changes like Lucian or a Heimer rework.

Interactive

08-19-2013

lcs is over bud

Master Yi is OP

08-19-2013

We did have Master Yi rework.

But yeah, I think it was stupid idea to make LCS go on for frickin 9 weeks with frickig same team fighting over and over again.

Tyllis

08-19-2013

Tournament doesn't run the latest patch.

MajorPain9

08-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interactive View Post
lcs is over bud

World championships have started yes I know. Maybe I should change the title to the competitive scene but its still all the same.

MajorPain9

08-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyllis View Post
Tournament doesn't run the latest patch.
Remember when Zac was introduced mid season? Now he is seen as a constant pick through out the games. Riot doesn't want to have that direct of an influence on the matches.

Ifridge

08-19-2013

Agreed, Riot is trying to run league like its the NFL and not a video game, and its ruining the game.

Arkara73

08-19-2013

How long does the world championship last usually?

MajorPain9

08-19-2013

October 4th

SlightlySuicidal

08-19-2013

I hated reading "we have some big changes in store but they won't be rolled out until after worlds because we don't want to disrupt the competitive field."

That's such the tail wagging the dog mentality. Meanwhile for the rest of the playerbase product feels worse and worse with infrequent updates and bad decisions centered around duct taping to fix actual problems.