[Champion Concept] The Running Man

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Falco Amadeus

05-14-2011

The Running Man

Moveset

Speed of Light: Passive:Running Man’s basic attack’s damage is increased if he has moved recently. Damage bonus is increased as movement speed is increased.

Big Punch: Running Man uses his momentum to launch himself in a direction, letting loose a punch that deals physical damage and knocks the unit back. Damage increased by his passive, plus bonus movement speed. Using Big Punch allows Running Man to use Flying Kick.

Flying Kick: Running Man uses his momentum, hurling himself to a location. Upon reaching an enemy unit, he kicks it dealing magic damage, pushing himself backward. Damage is increased by his passive, plus bonus movement speed. Using Flying Kick allows Running Man to use Big Punch.

Rumble: Running Man gains a passive bonus to movement speed. Toggling the ability sends him into a flurry, giving additional movement speed, armor, and magic resist. Lasts until canceled, and drains mana per second.

Super Rush: Running Man attacks a target, dealing damage and a stun. If the ability hits, Super Rush can be used again for extra damage at the cost of higher mana per hit, and reduced stun duration.

Go-Time!: Running Man runs wild for a period of time, breaking past the normal limits of movement as well as giving all of his abilities added effects.
Big Punch/Flying Kick: Increases knock back effects and damage.
Rumble: Activating the ability lets loose a roar, giving nearby allies the bonus effects as well as Running man, and deals AoE damage to nearby enemies.
Super Rush: Shorter CD, reduced mana cost.

A passive that assists in last-hits, as well as dealing hefty damage later in the game.
A skillshot Q spell that deals hybrid damage and gives superior positioning.
His W ability gives movespeed, which boosts his performance overall, and can be toggled for bonus effects suited for a fighter/melee class.
His E is extra CC, or extra damage, depending on the situation or how he’s geared.
The ultimate gives him extra options. Go-Time overall gives additional CC and damage, complementing his ‘always moving’ playstyle.

The Running Man's Quotes
Upon Selection

“That was fast!”

Movement/Attacking
“Run, Summoner, Run!”
“You’re too slow”
“Can’t catch me!”
“First!”
“C’mon, c’mon!”
“Let’s pick up the pace”
“Hightail it!”
“This is gonna hurt”
“Dodge, duck, dip, dive…”
“I’m running circles around you!”

Taunt
*Running Man lies on his side, fanning himself* “Didn’t even break a sweat!”

Joke
“I can run to the enemy nexus and back!” *Waits a moment* “Wanna see me do it again?”

I'm not good at lore, but I'll think something up should this guy deserve a name.

idiotard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2011

Q W E R T? nice

Falco Amadeus

05-14-2011

This game needs more T spells anyways.
Fixed, Speed of Light is his Passive.