VIVA LA REVOLUSHUN - Part two of the FIRE club.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keiji Cupcakes

06-01-2011

Quick question, what do you guys think I should pull next? Was thinking of having kennen pop in screaming "BALEEB IT" and just tossing bombs all over the place.

Rafeo

06-01-2011

As long as they explode into MOAR bombs that have killer stuffed animals inside them.

Or something like that.

Keiji Cupcakes

06-01-2011

Hmm. Kenne popping in screaming "A NINJA LEGEND BALEEB IT" Throwing bombs that explode into more bombs.. Yes.

Keiji Cupcakes

06-03-2011

Reginald Ashram had just dissolved, and Kiersta Mandrake was still screaming about how it's all just story within a story within a story, something called Prose-ption. There was only one ninja with the ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE DESU powers to save the world from the void now, and he is a pariah of his kind, the yordles. HE IS KENNEN THE NINE TAILED YORDLE NINJA BALEEB IT KAWAII DESU NI PAH NORO KAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!onehundredeleve n! Now the only member of the evil but not that evil because they have a sob backstory that makes it ok that they killed like a couple villages or something VOID PEOPLETSUKI. Malzahar floated on top a giant Cho'gath no Jutsu summoned Cho'gath.

"Kennenru, you ahno understand the powah of miayu aspeshul tekunicoo!!!"

Kennen stood there, rigid, and prepared. He looked down to his orange jumpsuit, and up to malzahar in his weird ass cloak, and said--

"You can't seriously be thinking of doing this for another minute, can you?"

Malzahar sighed with his head low. He looked up, semi-grinning, semi ashamed.

"Icathia no!!"

The two both tossed off their crappy costumes and walked brazenly off the set, Where ezreal began to scream.

"NONONONONONO!! THIS WAS GONNA BE THE BEST ANIME EVER, IT WAS GOING TO WIN HARD!!"

Taric puts his hand on Ezreal's shoulder, comforting his soulmate.

"They were truly, truly outrageous. Let us try this again, my dear."

Sadly, the strain on the threads of reality were slowly cracking due to the immense strain from all of these events actually happening within one another, now a story within a story within a story next to another story surrounded by more stories, prose-ption was never supposed to go this far. Soon, the world heaved and groaned, as darkness enveloped the skies, the world burned and froze, the void vanished into the ether without so much as a wimper, and all those other planets went away too.

Soon, the only person left alive was Veigar, now, the only one left alive. Partially due to his mastery over the darker side of magic and gravitational/matter warping abilities. He saw the threads and remnants of the entirety of creation around him, and wept. He was alone in the end, with all his power, and all his rage, the only thing he had ever wanted was attention, was love. But he could no longer have felt it, for he had changed, and he knew that, he just could not accept it.

Veigar drifted for a time, searching, yearning for something, anything he could hold, he could feel, he could love. The sadness engulfed him, and he could not die, he had tried. In this place, he was invulnerable.

A moment of clarity struck him, as he saw the remnants of creation part and combine, and repeat ad infinium. He could give it form, could give it grace.

He could fix this.

He knew what to do, but his heart ached at the thought, at the single moment he realized what he could, should do, he was distraught. He would have to replicate himself, all his abilities, his mind, everything. Then he would need to strengthen himself by gathering all the loose magic of this place, and his replica would too. But the thought, that he'd finally do something, something so kind and so good, where he could be loved again, could be accepted, it would destroy him. As he made the replica, it spoke to him.

"It's been a while, since we've thought this way."

The first Veigar nodded, saddened.

"Ever since the prison in Noxus, ya. All I've had was myself, after that. As you should know. I wanted to be together with my family and friends again, I really did. I wonder if we'll even ever had existed after this..."

The replica Veigar chuckled. "Doesn't matter that much, the world would probably be a safer place, had we never happened the way we did."

They looked at eachother, staring into their own faces, a reflection on the soul that they, HE had needed, but could not do, for fear of staring into the blackness of his being. It was gone now. And it was good.

They nodded, pushing off from each other. The ether around them rippled and cracked, matter, existence, mana, all churning in a maelstrom of raw power.

Then it happened, in an instant, the two Primordial bursts met, the magic energies and force of all the cosmos backing the blasts as they met. Then, in the same instant, Veigar ceased to be, and all of creation was rebooted. Life, worlds, stars, and the great sky, they started again.

In the end, it wasn't even Veigar, the Tiny master of evil who had given back the world.

It was Veigar, the Little Yordle who yearned for the journeys outside.

Keiji Cupcakes

06-03-2011

Change of pace with this last one. I realize my writing style doesn;t allow for Sentimental at all, as it is semi- poorly written, but I think my idea is still there.

Keiji Cupcakes

06-03-2011

New part of the story asdf two posts up reed bro.

Zamzoph

06-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krallna View Post
Rammus is a boss, what the hell are you talking about? He owns ALL the houses.
Rammus: money-grubbing land baron supreme

Keiji Cupcakes

06-04-2011

Read the new wun

Keiji Cupcakes

06-04-2011

Girugamesh

Keiji Cupcakes

06-05-2011

You spin me right right baby right round like DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA