VIVA LA REVOLUSHUN - Part two of the FIRE club.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keiji Cupcakes

05-14-2011

Tibbers had recently escaped from annie, as had Willump from nunu, as it was Nunu and Annie's weekly fight. They found themselves again in Rammus' house, but today was not for video games. Today was for planning.

Nocturne, Willump, Rammus, Twitch, Cho'gath, Blitzcrank, Renekton, and Fiddlesticks sat at the planning table. It was time to formulate an attack strategy to free themselves of their masters, both Champions and Summoners alike. They all had their Ideas, many of which sounded silly, but in the end, Blitzcrank's plan sounded the best.

WE SHOULD FIRST TARGET CITY STATE OF DESIGNATION - DEMACIA. THOUGH NOT DIRECTLY, OUTLYING ENCAMPMENTS WOULD DRAW ATTENTION. NOXUS WILL MOST LIKELY KEEP TO THEMSELVES. AFTER THREE PRELIMINARY STRIKES ON DEMACIAN SOIL, WE DIVERT ALL FIRE TOWARDS THE LEAGUE, VIVA LA REVOLUTION.

Cho'gath spoke up.

"I dare say, Gentlemen, while I do like the idea of senseless death and violence before we achieve our end goals, I don't think we have enough members to attack at this point, wot wot? We need at least three or four more."

Everyone fell silent. He was right, but there weren't many more that came to mind, and Bran had seemed like a good pick at first, but he and Annie liked fire too much, and became fast friends. He was out of the question now.

"Okay. Mhm. Yea. Yea. Okay" (For now, we should just stick with this plan. There isn't much else we can think up for now that will allow us any more chance at victory with our current numbers. We will re-convene next week.)

GRRRRRAAAAAAAAGGGHHAGAHHR (Ya.. though I don't know how Willump and me can keep Nunu and Annie distracted much longer.)

Without another word, the rebellion parted ways. Soon they would have their freedom, soon, Tibbers would see his family in the Voodoo Forests again, soon, they would soar.

Back at the battle scene, Annie and Nunu had run out of mana again, and had begun to slap and punch eachother, rolling on the ground as they fought to the death! ...or to the booboo and bandaids.

Anivia and Brand continued their picnic, still conversing over everything would end in fire or cold, both of them had their points, and neither had their voices raised, and both enjoyed their conversation.

"The tides are rising more than they are receding, the world of Runeterra is boiling itself."

"Quite true, but the moment the waters get too high, the weather of the world will react in due time, freezing itself, and with tides so much higher, more of the land will freeze."

They nodded in agreement, sipping tea and eating biscuits.

Annie and Nunu had tired themselves out too much by now, and were barely able to throw insults.

"You are a poopy face, poopy face!"

"Ya? well you're a scene kid, Tutu wearing.. hot-headed.. poopy face!"

They soon collapsed, tired, and unaware of the developments unfolding around them.

LOLno

05-14-2011

Not to push everything else you wrote aside, but the question comes to mind: Does Rammus really own his own house?

Maragonn

05-14-2011

I think Rammus lives at the Institute. But for RP sake? Yes, yes he does.

Keiji Cupcakes

05-14-2011

Rammus is a boss, what the hell are you talking about? He owns ALL the houses.

Keiji Cupcakes

05-29-2011

Veigar sat atop his mountain Aerie castle, gazing down upon the Institute below, nestled between the sovereigns of Noxus and DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. He mumbled a cryptic metaphor about how death smells like roses, and jumped off towards the valley below.

IT WERE TIMES.

Cho'gath had been at his business all day, doing some last minute paperwork so that His company could fund a "Grass roots organized semi-peaceful riot" outside of the Institute of war. His allies would need more help than just their own abilities this time around.

Tibbers finally figured out, that while annie hated cold things, he could easily occupy her with a giant tub of Mint and chip ice cream. He snuck off during her sugar induced coma nap, and headed for Rammus' other house in Piltover, that would be where they would need to find just one more for their revolushun. Willump, however, was stuck in Freljord, requesting Military aid from his tribe. Nunu was in the other room, eating some Curried rice and Chicken. she liked spicy foods.

The pieces were falling into play, but then it was swain's turn.

"I move my Katarina to the top isle, row five, and lay in wait to ambush any sudden attackers to a small settlement here, bandits in the area."

Zilean Pauses. "I knew you would do that.." He grabs his nocturne piece and send it in to scout, under the cover of those asleep within the village. For someone who did not know what was yet to come, Swain sure was good at the patented "League Pieces chess set."

Nasus and Heimerdinger watch carefully, each with their own input, but neither would say it, in case it may tilt the game either way.

Keiji Cupcakes

05-31-2011

Nocturne passes through the thoughts and dreams of those within the Village, scanning their memories of those nearby who could be a threat. He sighed in disappointment as he verified That Katarina was in town, surely she could not hold back all of them. It was safe to proceed.

Nocturne Popped back into his physical body and spoke. "We can attack, though the Sinister Blade of Noxus is within the village. We will need to kill her first and foremost."

Veigar walked out of some grass nearby.

BlitzCrank, Rammus, Nocturne and Cho'gath readied themselves for a fight, this was the single most powerful magus in all of runeterra, he would be an issue!

"You deny the darkness I control, you deny my power!"

They looked at eachother. Veigar doesn't REALLY talk like that outside of the fields of justice, does he?

"Know, that soon the tables will be turned, I will show them NO MERCY."

Cho'gath spoke quietly to Rammus in the back.

"I dare say, he would be very beneficial to our plans, yet he is... he doesn't talk quite like a normal person. I think he may be an issue in that regard, though we cannot ignore his power."

"MMMOkay" (I agree, let's let him tag along for now.)

Through their waiting, Katarina had noticed them, and shunpo'd into them and used her ultimate technique! Luckily, she did not notice veigar, who promptly stunned her, and blasted her into a nearby tree, which cracked and fell over from the force. Katarina layed there, Dazed and beaten.

"YOUR SOUL WILL COME TO SERVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

To this day, Noone there (veigar withstanding of course) will speak of the terrible things they saw that night. The horrors that were inflicted upon that poor woman, even their enemy did not deserve the torture and abuse that Veigar lashed out upon her within only the minutes he worked. Katarina now resembles a lump of flesh, unrecognizable from the hero before.

"Hmm... removing My katarina from the game, even if I sacrifice a pawn creep for her.. Good move."

Swain had not expected this. Zilean was obviously going to be far more difficult to beat than he initially thought. Though he still had an ace in the hole.

"The cycle of turns is never ending, I cannot yet foresee who will be victorious in this match."

"Indubitably"

Nasus and Heimerdinger sat patiently, those two comments the only ones they had said out loud thus far. Zilean remained silent.

"And that's my story so far, how do you like it?" Reginald Ashram said to Kiersta Mandrake after letting her read it, he liked her, and wanted to impress her. He knew she liked reading.

Kiersta Looked up from the book, and screamed.

"IT'S LIKE A STORY WITHIN A STORY WITHIN A STORY, PROSE-PTION!!!"

Reginald promptly dissolved.

Rafeo

05-31-2011

Love it! ^.^

Keiji Cupcakes

05-31-2011

Thank you. I try to be as silly with these as I can.

Heliostorm

05-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLno View Post
Not to push everything else you wrote aside, but the question comes to mind: Does Rammus really own his own house?
I kinda doubt that he's really trying to keep to the canonical lore.

Keiji Cupcakes

05-31-2011

I'm using nunu as when it was a she, but I'm using Brand as a character. No, I am not keeping to strict canon lore. This is supposed to be silly.