****Read this****

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gahndiiii

05-14-2011

Heroes of Newerth is still developing, now with a new shop system and more skins to deliver to the players. Come play with us http://*****************************?r=SCHU6UPR. We appreciate everyone who come to grow our community!

EzraTwitch

05-14-2011

lol, how sad . .you know most people gravitate towards LoL because even at its worst the LoL Community still a thousand times better then the best of the HoN community. If you dont want your game community die out try treating new players with a little courtesy and respect.

Go troll somewhere else.

My .02

BigZ135

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2011

This thread shows that HoN is starting to fail.

LoL =/= HoN

It's like posting in a Startcraft forum "please come play red alert it's cool"

iP1ayJarvan

05-14-2011

i think you mean not that LoL =/= HoN, its:
LoL > HoN.

seriously OP you fail, go troll somewhere else, maybe in your precious HoN forums

Aemon Darkstar

05-14-2011

****Read This****
Our community sucks even by internet standards, and our game is basically a rip-off with cooler graphics, and now we're trying to boost our failing population by doing the same thing our competitor does and advertizing it in their forums to boot. Because, obviously, we fail.

Azaer

05-14-2011

I think I'm actually going to give this a shot, my friend has quit LoL until season 2 and is playing HoN right now, might be fun.

And I'd say "no need for hostility"... but its a rivalry, you shouldn't expect anything else :P