Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Circo, The Ringmaster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PaPaJ0Ke

05-13-2011

Hello riot i have put ALOT of thought to this and i would give my grandma away for this champ no joke.

I Get the name, from something that sounds like he came directly out of the circus. And i get his surname (description name thing) by saying that hes the master of the circus

Meet, Circo, The Ringmaster. I scavenge Bits and pieces of this champion and the main idea, from Fortunado. A Boss in: KISS PSYCHO CIRCUS THE NIGHTMARE CHILD.

The idea is simple.. a tiny, fat litte, ranged, scary looking clown, that throws bowling pins.. the rest, is your imagination. ill throw a quick spell set together if youd like to know some ideas.

Here is a video of Fortunado from the game i was talking about. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDElEHlgqXw

PASSIVE: Circo starts juggling 1 pin every 20 seconds of not being attacked. the pin will passively block any ability sent at Circo, Maximum 3 pins at once.

Q: Circo throws a pin at the selected target dealing damage and igniting the target for 3 seconds also dealing damage

W: Circo jumps in the air, and spins simultaneously throwing pins to the nearest targets dealing damage ( Much like kat's ult but not as strong )

E: Circo Throws a pin at a friendly minion, if it kills the minion, it heals circo (X amount) and makes him bigger with an increase in max health, stackable up tp 4 times losing all stacks upon death.

R: Circo casts "Flames Abode" that passively ignites his pins on fire. when he tosses them, they ignite the enemy, dealing bonus damage over 10 seconds, and if you cast your Q during the ultimate it slows the enemy.

THANK YOU RIOT for taking time out of your day to see this. i think this would be the single handedly coolest champ of all time. but maybe thats because i have a strong fatuation with clowns and unique weapons. like cards ( TF ) and bowling pins (Circo)