Items on Lux.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlexT3HGR8

05-20-2011

I wouldnt build an Archangels staff if i where you Ive never seen it to be useful on many champs.

Other than that its down to preference,

I prefer a more support build with earily philo stones for gold, deathcap, one or two sources of defence and a litchbane.

NomZrawr

05-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narvuntien View Post
Ionia boots
Deathcap
Morrelo's
Spellblade
Zhonya's hourglass.
Lichbane

Summoner spells: Clarity, Ghost.

Yeah I don't really like Tear on Lux... but I have to run Clarity because of mana problems early... It is mostly because she is best just stacking AP... since she stays at the back of a fight... I do reckon I might be able to handle clairvoance ghost... it is just that clarity can actually save Lux, with her amazing snare.

I think you got too much CDR early and not enough AP... and you ended up spamming your abilities too much and burning all your mana.

The thing with Lux is that she has a strong early game... but fades mid game... and goes back to supporting with her shield and snare... then late game you can spam your 24 sec laser.

You went for the CDR too early before she gained enough mana to handle it.
^this

Tellah3

05-20-2011

9/0/21
Start-
boot + pots

sorc boots
ROA
haunting guise
Deathcap
Morello's
Lichbane

Lux needs mpen like a boss!

Saint Athena

05-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tellah3 View Post
9/0/21
Start-
boot + pots

sorc boots
ROA
haunting guise
Deathcap
Morello's
Lichbane

Lux needs mpen like a boss!
in my opinion I wouldn't get roa. mana & ability power are alright but there are better items for that...roa is something I like to put on mages for some extra health..& lux doesn't need it...I mean if lux gets caught...it's over for you anyways. I'de put tomb before boots to.. shouldn't help as much as tomb lvl 1.

IS1c3de098d0f56788ce0d7

05-20-2011

-doran
-doran+ boots
-doran+ ionian
-deathcap
-void