Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does the Champion Name Interest You?

Yes, I found the name intriguing and I'd like to learn more about him. 4 66.67%
No. I'd rather not learn more about this character, since his name's bad enough as it is. 2 33.33%
Voters 6 .

Checking A Champion Name

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

proXc

05-14-2011

Christophen Colobus

Irongrinder

05-14-2011

Quote:
proXc:
Navigators don't just navigate seas dude... they navigate on helicopters, planes, mountain climbing, jungles and forests, seas, etc.
Anyone that knows how to use a map the best, and has collective knowledge of the terrain, is a navigator...

Denying this would make me look like a bigot and a fool because you are correct in every way.

I'm simply focusing this character's abilities and concepts mostly on sea-based principles.

Irongrinder

05-14-2011

Quote:
proXc:
Christophen Colobus

This name...it's so original!

proXc

05-14-2011

I know lol, so is Njord.

Irongrinder

05-14-2011

Quote:
proXc:
I know lol, so is Njord.

Good comeback. +1.

Conncept

05-14-2011

While at first I don't mind a sea-faring champ, it does bring to mind that we already have two pirates that (so far as we've seen) have never set foot on a ship...

Sir Longfellow

05-14-2011

It makes me wonder more about his lore than anything. As far as abilities not really. People check out concepts based on names though, like if their name has "samurai" or "ninja" or something "cool" they're more likely to look at it.

Irongrinder

05-14-2011

Quote:
Sir Longfellow:
It makes me wonder more about his lore than anything. As far as abilities not really. People check out concepts based on names though, like if their name has "samurai" or "ninja" or something "cool" they're more likely to look at it.

I was always better at creating lore than actual abilities. Thanks for the feedback!

Irongrinder

05-14-2011

Quote:
Connartillery:
While at first I don't mind a sea-faring champ, it does bring to mind that we already have two pirates that (so far as we've seen) have never set foot on a ship...

Gangplank and Miss Fortune are both pirate-themed champions.

The vibes I'm going for this champion is a more elemental, almost viking-themed champion.

So cast your doubts behind you, small child, for I'm doing everything in my power to ensure that this character is as unique as he can possibly be!