Blancah - The Alchemical Mastermind

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SinDur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

Greetings fellow Summoners. This is my latest attempt at a Female Support/Tank/Carry whom, with the aid of her gianormous Scythe and variety of voracious and volatile mixtures, will leave her opponents lost for words as to what just happened. Because sometimes, even she doesn't know for sure!

This lovely lady has enough potions to cause Singed to generate a chemical reaction in his pants, as well as a tool to handle it should he make any unwanted advances. But enough innuendo's and puns, on with the champion!

Innate- Shaken, not Stirred: Blancah's abilities are unpredictable, and randomly slow, silence, or blind enemies they effect. (33.3% chance for each, go ahead and round a .1 in slow to make it even if you want, you get the idea.)

Q - Pincer Swipe: Blancah sweeps her Scythe in a large arc in front of her, dealing physical damage and slowing all targets hit.

W - Fire Water: Blancah tosses a vial of her infamous Fire Water at a target location, causing initial magic damage and damage over time. This damage increases the longer enemies stay in the area.

E - Twirling Tantrum: Blancha spins her scythe around her, dealing physical damage and knocking back all nearby enemies a short distance.

R - Ultimate Skill - Volatile Concoction: Blancah prepare's a nasty surprise for her target, dealing magic damage and applying all three effects of Shaken, not Stirred after a short delay.

I will add ratios, a story, and more concept stuff when I'm not quite as tired as I am now. In the mean time, feel free to post your opinions, as well as what you think her ratios should be, or if you'd rather see some part of her changed, as well as why.

TXH SupportDaddy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

Each ability either slows stuns or silences>? OP.

SinDur

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSee View Post
Each ability either slows stuns or silences>? OP.
At random, and the duration for the effect would be very low. I said blinds, not stuns.....