League of Legends ( Gamebattles Ladder )

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PlawX

03-14-2010

Would you like League of Legends to get even bigger and more competitive than Gamebattles is where you should go.

What is Gamebattles?

" GameBattles is the largest online destination for competitive console and PC gaming. Featuring tournaments, ladders, forums and more for all the latest and hot titles, GameBattles is home to over 3 million gamers worldwide, and over 800,000 teams looking to compete in their favorite Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS and Sony PSP games. Recognized as a world leader in online gaming competition, GameBattles also hosts over 500,000 gamer profiles, heavily trafficked forums with over 22 million posts, video game news, reviews, previews and media with a focus on online multi-player games and community based content.

GameBattles is an MLG property. "

How will we get League of Legends onto the Gamebattles ladder?

A fellow LoL player has already came up with the idea to make a suggestion and he needs your support, sign up and post onto this thread with your ideas and support.

http://gamebattles.com/forums/t/Leag...egends-2969986

We need your help, sign up and post so we can take League of Legends to a whole new level!

EDIT: I changed the link to an even more in dept thread.

PlawX

03-15-2010

We really need your support!

PlawX

03-18-2010

Support this .

afromancool

03-18-2010

I support this also. Gamebattles is an amazing website we totally need to get in it.

Fogojam

03-19-2010

Actually most gamebattles ladders are filled with **** talking kids who dont report their losses.

Koa

03-19-2010

SUPPORT THIS THREAD!

If you want to take LoL to the next level, do it! Make an account and post your support!

Gamebattles will give us a ladder to use for posting matches, online tournaments and seasonal playoffs.

Isn't this what we all want?

http://gamebattles.com/forums/t/Leag...egends-2969986

POST NOW!

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

03-20-2010

for the record, I would STRONGLY encouraging raising the death cap, OR changing it to be a "25-30 kills more then other team". Generally speaking, some of the best games have BOTH teams reaching that number and easily clearing it. Also, 15-20 deaths on TT is NOTHING, due to how vicious the gameplay is.

I'll repost this on actual site.

PlawX

03-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightstriker View Post
for the record, I would STRONGLY encouraging raising the death cap, OR changing it to be a "25-30 kills more then other team". Generally speaking, some of the best games have BOTH teams reaching that number and easily clearing it. Also, 15-20 deaths on TT is NOTHING, due to how vicious the gameplay is.

I'll repost this on actual site.
Yeah, if you can, repost this onto the site.

We need more supporters from the LoL community!